Chapter 2

They were thirty minutes into their smoke session when a thought occured.

" So your telling me that if the zombie apocalypse happened tomorrow you would know what to do first?" Hazen asked Layla.

"Of course! You know I have a phobia about it. I've watched a lot of different zombie movies to know a bunch of do's and do nots."

"Okay but do you know who you would save during the apocalypse?" Asked Nena.

" You guys of course. I wouldn't deal as good with it without y'all. Mrs. Amy for sure. My coworker Gibby because we would need his sense of humor. Any kids we come across because those poor babies!" She hit the hooka as she thought if there was anyone else she would try and save off gate.

" Well I'ma tell you this now. Tell us what to do before it happens so we can be as prepared as you. Because I'm not trying to get bit by nothing and nobody." Said Violet.

"Well of course when it starts grab whatever weapon you can. I would say like a gun, bat, knives, ax, or anything that could cause head trauma. You always go for the head unless you need to take them down first. Y'all know we all basically short, especially me with my 5'2 hight. Anyways I would rather us barricade ourselves in one of our houses, which we also need to decide who house to choose, at least for like three to five days. That's if help doesn't comes asap. But I wouldn't go asap anyways because your most likely to get caught in the big horde of fleash eating zombies." She stopped to eat some strawberries she kept to the side with sugar.

"Wait so don't go to the safty of the army ASAP?! I mean besides what you said about the hordes of fleash eating zombies. I would think that's the best option." Said Hazen

"Yeah I would to." Comes Violet response.

"Yeah but you have to think about this.

1. People would be in such a rush in cars to do that there would be many accidents. Especially if someone was rushing another person who already got bit to the hospital and they wind up turning while still in the car.

2. Traffic of the ones who did make it to the soldiers but that big of a crowd is what will lead zombies there anyways because the more there is the heavier the smell of people for the zombies to come towards. Plus the noise of the whole crowed in a panicked state will also drive them there.

3. There's no guarantee we will make it there or threw where ever we have to get to the first day everything is in a uproar. It's best to all know we planned to meet at a place so we can focus on that first."

"Wow you really thought this through huh?." Said Nena as they all hit the hooka at once and stared at Layla.

" I really have a high phobia about it. I could just give you guys a copy of what to do during it so you can study it." She said while hitting her end of the hooka.

"Layla Rae you really have notes about this?" Asked Hazen.

"Of course, you know sometimes I don't remember everything;even though I do remember everything...if that makes sense." She said trying to see if it did.

"It does but dang girl." Says Vi.

"Anyways I can make copy's for y'all. Of course it'll have to wait till I'm back home and I can print the copy's out. Wait what game are we playing next again?" She asked as the thought popped into her head. Turning to see if any one had the answer.