Prologue

Layla Rea

   "Thank you for stopping by, come again soon" she says.

"Oh I will trust me I really like it here." Said a girl.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it here we look forward to seeing you again." I said back.

 "Thanks again bye!" She says as she walks away.

"Wow Layla how do you do it every time?! I mean are you really this sweet honey?" Asked Mrs. Amy.
     Looking down shyly she replied.

"I don't know I be myself." She says.

"I know sweetie I've known you sense you were eight and you've always been kind hearted." She says with a soft smile.

She just smiles back at the woman who's been there for her sense her dad left almost seven years ago.

"Alright let me let you get back to it and go see if someone needs help finding a book." She says giving her a side hug.
  As she walks away Layla turns back to the cash register and almost had a heart attack.
           Standing in front of her was a really tall guy who was extremely good looking.
     Before she could either size him up and down or speak...he spoked.

"MINE!" He growled in a deep baritone voice.
😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇🤗😇

Hey guys I have written down at least four more pages. All I have to do is type it and published. Next time I will update at least 2 to 3.

Otay bye for now!!