Best night

Hey my pandas! How are y'all? I hope you're swell!

Enjoy :)

——————————————————————

Normal P.O.V

"Please guys? I promise you they'll come back tomorrow." Lucy pouted to the two dragon slayers.

"They've already been here for like two days!" Sting reasoned, Rogue nodding his head.

"Hmph fine, I'll see you guys soon." Lucy squatted down and the exceeds ran into her arms.

"Come visit soon, okay?" She smiled, standing up with the exceeds in her arms.

"Come on guys, it's time to go." Rogue smiled, taking the cats from Lucy.

"Bye guys!" She waved, the exceeds sitting on their slayers shoulders, waving at Lucy until she was out of sight.

"Now what do I do? I was supposed to have a fun night with them." She huffed, crossing her arms.

"I'll just go to the guild for a bit." She shrugged, walking to her beloved guild hall.

She walked in, seeing most members in the brawl. She rolled her eyes before letting a giggle escape her lips.

"Hey Levy!" She smiled, seeing her one of her best friends, Levy.

"Hey Lu! Where are Lector and Frosch? Did you loose them?" She rushed, making Lucy shake her head.

"No, Sting and Rogue made them leave. It's not fair, we were going to have a fun night." She frowned.

"Aw it'll be okay, Lu. You'll see them soon!" Levy reasoned, Lucy knowing she was right.

"Yea you're right, and I'll make it the best time ever. Maybe I'll even invite Happy and Carla. Speaking of which, where is Happy? Him and Natsu ran off right after ice cream." Lucy looked around, not seeing them.

"I'm not sure, I haven't seen them yet today." Levy also looked around, not seeing Natsu's bright pink hair.

"They probably went home. Oh well." She shrugged, leaning back into her seat.

"Hiya girls? Do you want anything?" Mira asked, stopping by their table on her way back to the bar.

"Can I get a strawberry milkshake Mira?"

"Sure thing, Lucy!" She smiled.

"Can I get a chocolate one?" Levy asked, a smile playing at her lips.

"Of course, I'll be back soon." She cheerily spoke before walking off.

"Luce!" Lucy turned around, seeing Natsu in the doorway with a wide grin on his face.

"Well, I found him Levy!" She laughed.

Natsu walked over and sat with the two girls. Happy came just behind Natsu, a giant fish in his mouth as he sat in the middle of the table.

"Here you go," Mira placed the drinks down, waving to Happy and Natsu.

"Hey guys, you want anything?" Natsu shook his head no while Happy kept munching on his fish.

"Just let me know if you change your mind. Enjoy girls." Mira left the group at the table, the girls enjoying their shakes.

"Where'd you guys go after ice cream?" Lucy gave a small glare, Natsu nervously chuckling.

"We went home." Lucy rolled her eyes, she thought he ditched her, well he did, but at least not for someone else.

"Hey Happy, you want to come to a sleepover tomorrow? I'll invite Carla."

Without hesitation, Happy's head popped up with wide eyes. "Yes." Was all he said before going back to his meal.

"You can come too Levy, we can have a girls night with the exceeds!" Lucy suggested.

"Sure, I've got nothing else planned." She smiled back.

"Can I come?" Natsu asked with wide eyes.

"Did you not hear me? I said it's a girls day. And you my friend, are not a girl." Lucy retorted, Natsu looking sad.

"Fine. Whatever, don't worry about my feelings." He huffed.

"Oh Natsu, of course I care. But this is a night for us, okay?" She smiled, trying to gently let Natsu know not to come.

"I get it. Have fun." He smiled wide.

"Thanks Natsu!" She giggled.

"You want to come to the story with me Levy? Natsu and Happy, you guys can come too." Lucy said while standing, Levy rising with her.

"Yea, we can come." Natsu nodded.

"Awesome. Lets go." She said before walking out of the guild, preparing for her sleepover tomorrow night.

She was going to keep her word and have the best night with the exceeds and Levy.