Fun time

Hey my pandas! I hope you like this chapter!

Enjoy :)

——————————————————————

Normal P.O.V

The group had already met with the job requester and were attacking the monster.

"I got this!" Lucy smiled, changing into her Sagittarius star dress, shooting arrows towards his face.

She shot one right at his chest, killing it instantly.

"Ha! Take that, you evil monster." She cheered, reverting back into her usual clothing.

"Wow Luce, that was a good shot." Natsu complimented her coordination, giving Lucy a sense of pride.

"Why thank you Natsu, I learned from the best." She giggled, holding up his key.

"Nice going, blondie." Sting high fives her, Rogue nodding his head in agreement.

"Lucy!" Was all the blonde heard before three furry exceeds flew into her chest, squeezing her tight.

"Hey guys." She cooed, petting all of their heads.

"Why not got for celebratory ice cream!" She smiled, looking at all of the cats eager faces.

"I'll take the exceeds to go get ice cream, you guys get the reward and meet us there!" Lucy said, walking off before any of the boys could protest.

"Man, she sure is something different." Sting chuckled.

Lucy finally got back into town, searching for the nearest ice cream shop. She spotted one, getting inside fast as her stomach began to rumble.

"Hello, pretty girl. What would you like today?" A man behind the bar asked, sending a bright smile Lucy's way.

"I'd like a cup of strawberry ice cream for myself, and um, guys what do you want?" Lucy asked the exceeds, who popped up and looked over the array of flavors.

"Chocolate!" They all shouted at the same time, making her shake her head.

"Three cups of chocolate." She giggled.

"Right away, beautiful." Lucy blushed at his words, not being called beautiful in a long time.

"Here you go, ma'am." He handed her all the cups, and the exceeds grabbed theirs almost instantly.

"How much?" She asked, pulling out her wallet.

"Oh, for you? It's on the house." He smiled, making Lucy smile back.

"Why thank you, mister." She turned to walk away, ushering the exceeds to go sit on a table outside.

"No problem, just come back soon." He winked, Lucy's face becoming red once again.

"You okay, Luce." She jumped when a voice appeared behind her, scaring the poor girl half to death.

"Y-Yea, I'm fine. Now go get your ice cream." She smiled, pushing them all in the store. Lucy walked to the table with the exceeds and began eating.

"Do you guys want to have another sleepover with me?" She smiled leaning in, looking around for the boys. "I'll even make the boys leave." She whispered, gaining all of their attention.

"Frosch says yes!" The cat cheered, making Lucy giggle.

"We'll have a fun time. We always do."