New partners

Hey my pandas!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

——————————————————————-

Normal P.O.V

It was the next day and Lucy woke up to loud snores. She grumbled, thinking it was Natsu.

She grabbed her pillow, ready to smack him.

But there was no one in her bed. So who was it?

Lucy became alert while walking throughout the house, her weapon of choice being her pillow.

She walked into the living room, seeing the sleeping figures of the twin dragons and their lovely exceeds.

"Oh, it's only you guys." She giggled to herself, her hand over her beating heart.

"Aw, how cute." She gushed, seeing the cats snuggled into their respective owners.

"Might as well make breakfast." She shrugged, walking into her kitchen. She grabbed many pans and ingredients alike, placing them on the counter before she started to cook the meal.

Lucy was a fast cook, and within only minutes played of food found their way to her dining room table.

She then groaned realizing she had to wake the slayers up, should she be nice, or mean? She decided to be nice today.

She stood between them, then crouched down, lightly poking their sides.

"Wake up guys! Breakfast is ready." Both of their eyes snapped open, shocking Lucy.

She fell over and began laughing.
"You guys are too funny." She laughed, rolling over to stand up.

"What'd we do?" Sting asked, looking very confused.

"Nothing," she waved him off with a smile. "But come on, foods ready."

The slayers popped up, making their plates instantly. The exceeds came soon behind them, then finally Lucy.

"You're such a good cook." Sting moaned, eating more eggs Lucy had cooked.

"Thanks, Sting. I try." He smiled in return, all of them finishing the food on their plates.

"Well, I'm going to the guild to get a job. You guys are more then welcome to join if you want." Lucy smiled, grabbing each of their plates before walking into her room to change.

"Why not go? We can have fun." Sting said, Rogue agreeing without hesitation.

"You guys coming?" She asked at her door already with the exceeds on her shoulders.

"Sure." Rogue said, making Lucy nod. She walked out of her apartment, the slayers closing the door behind themselves.

Lucy walked along the edge of the water, as usual. This time though, she had two exceeds following juts behind her, doing exactly as she is.

"Be prepared, I don't know how they'll react to you guys." She pouted before opening the guild doors, all members becoming silent when they see the boys.

"Luce? Why are they here?" Natsu glared, he knew why they were here the other day, but that doesn't mean he's okay with it now.

"We're going on a job!" She smiled.

"What?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"Yup! You can join us too." She smiled, pushing past him and going right to the request board.

"What looks good to you guys?" She asked the exceeds, they flew around the board, trying to find a decent job for them to take.

"This one!" Lector shouted, she grabbed the flier from him and looked it over.

"Sure, sounds good." She answered, walking over to Mira to accept it.

The job was asking for members of a guild to destroy a monster, seemed easy enough.

Mira accepted it and Lucy handed the flier to her three partners for the mission.

"I'm excited to spend more time with Lucy." Lector purred into Lucy's chest.

"Aw Lector, I'm excited to spend more time with you too."