Visit more

Hey guys! I hope you're liking it so far, keep reading and enjoy!

—————————————————————

Normal P.O.V

It was early the next morning when a knock came to Lucy's door. She rolled out of bed, wondering who on earth it could be this early.

She opened the door and saw nobody, she began to close the door before she heard a little voice shout.

"Wait!"

Lucy looked down and made eye contact with Frosch, with her mind being clouded with confusion she looked around her corridor, not seeing anyone around.

"You can come in Frosch." Lucy yawned, walking into her kitchen to find some food for the pair.

"Where's Rogue?" Lucy asked as the exceed climbed to the top of the kitchen table.

"Home. Rogue said I could come." The cat smiled, making Lucy believe his story.

While the pair had been talking, Lucy had prepared some breakfast for the two, handing Frosch a plate with eggs and bacon.

"Thank you." Frosch cheered before eating his eggs.

"You want to come to Fairy Tail with me?" The cats eyes widened and he smiled big. Frosch had liked some of the members of Fairy Tail, so it was no shock when the cat was excited to go.

"Alrighty, come on." Lucy giggled, scooping the exceed into her arms and taking a small journey to Lucy's room.

"I'm going to get changed, okay?" Lucy said before walking to her closet, wearing her usual outfit.

"Let's go cutie pie!" She scooped the exceed up, swaddling him in love.

"We're here." Lucy smiled before pushing the heavy guild doors open.

"Aw look at this cutie! Lucy, bring him here." Mira yelled across the guild, making all attention turn to her.

She gained a few glares from the slayers in the guild, knowing that Frosch belonged to Rogue, but other members didn't care. They all became friends with Sabertooth.

Lucy set Frosch on the counter, letting Mira gush over the small exceed.

"Why do you have Frosch?" The white haired beauty asked, handing Lucy a milkshake.

"Aw thanks Mira, you know me so well! But I have Frosch because Rogue let him come visit. He got lost the other day and I took care of him, so now we're friends!" Lucy giggled, making the cat agree.

"That's so cute!" Mira squealed, her eyes turning into hearts.

Lucy talked to Mira some more then eventually left the guild with Natsu in tow.

"You comfortable Frosch?" Lucy asked the exceed who was resting upon her shoulder. Frosch responded by placing his head on top of Lucy's, making her smile from ear to ear.

Lucy loved the affection she was getting from the exceed, making her feel like she was important to the exceed.

Lucy hoped Frosch would visit everyday.