Mess

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late update, but this chapter is a little longer to make up for it! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

——————————————————————

Normal P.O.V

Lucy was walking back to her apartment midday to make herself some lunch. When she got to her home, she noticed her door was slightly opened.

"I thought I locked it?" She mumbled to herself, getting her whip ready in her hand, just in case.

She creaked the door open, taking small steps. Lucy heard clanking noises, sending shivers down her spine.

She deduced the noises had been coming from her kitchen, and creeped her way over.

She has her arm thrown back, and jumped into the doorway.

"Who are you?" She screamed, making whatever was in her kitchen fall.

Not more than a few seconds later, the heads of Frosch and Lector popped up, both scaring and relieving Lucy.

"What are you guys doing here?" She breathed, tucking her whip back into her waistband.

"To visit." Lector shrugged, making Lucy roll her eyes.

"Do the boys know you're here? Be honest." She glared, making Lector nod.

"I swear, on my life. Sting-Kim knows we are here." He spoke, holding his left paw up.

"Alright, alright. Now, what are you guys doing in my kitchen? And more importantly, how'd you get into my house?" She giggled, looking at the pans spread across her kitchen island.

"We wanted to bake a cake!" Frosch cheered, making Lucy smile at the small creature.

"I found a key under your doormat." Lector shrugged, Lucy complimenting his smarts.

"I'll help you with that cake." She smiled, walking to her fridge and getting out the needed ingredients.

"Frosch, can you crack three eggs for me?" Lucy sweetly asked, the exceed smiling.

"Good, now Lector, pour some flour into this bowl for me, then throw in some sugar." She handed him his ingredients, going to her cabinet and finding some mixing utensils.

"Now here, use thi- ahhhh!" Lucy tried to speak, but slipped on some eggs she can only assume Frosch spilled.

Not only did she fall, but her fingers brushed against the bowls, making eggs and flour fly all throughout her once clean kitchen.

When she fell, the spatulas in her hands flew across the kitchen, landing by the exceeds on the counter.

She heard coughing and looked up to the exceeds, seeing them covered in flour and eggs as well.

After seeing the exceeds covered, Lucy began to laugh, rolling over her floor, making an even bigger mess.

"You guys... look at what we did!" She choked out, laughing to the point of tears.

"Are you okay?" Lector asked, a laugh at the end of his sentence.

"Frosch is okay!" The green exceed laughed, joining in on the laughing fit, both exceeds falling to the floor with Lucy.

The three had been laughing so hard that they hadn't heard the door opening, nor did they hear the footsteps of two very confused mages.

"Uh, Lucy? What happened here?" She heard a voice ask, her and the exceeds popping up over the counter at the same time with flushed faces.

Seeing the faces of the three made Sting loose it, he was clutching his stomach from laughing so hard.

"I-I slipped, and-and knocked everything over!" She laughed again, falling back to the floor.

She took a few deep breathes before standing back up, picking her furry friends up too.

"Frosch had fun!" The cat giggled, making Lucy smile.

"Yea? Me too, but now we need to clean up." Lucy sighed, suddenly the mess not being so funny anymore.

"Do you guys want to wash the exceeds? I'll start here." She smiled, handing each boy their exceed.

"Here Sting, you take care of them. I'll help her." Rogue said, handing Frosch over to Sting. He only nodded, walking in the direction Lucy pointed him in.

"Thanks for helping, although you didn't need to." She smiled, walking over to the utensils that were spread across the kitchen.

""You're welcome, but I felt I needed too. It was my exceed after all who caused this." He shrugged, beginning to wipe down the counters.

"It wasn't his fault." She giggled, laughing at her own clumsiness.

He smiled in return, helping her sweep up the four and egg mixture.

"Ah! Guys, settle down." They heard the yells of Sting, making them drop whatever they were holding.

They raced over only to see Sting on the floor, practically wrestling the exceeds.

"What did you do?" Lucy asked, making the blonde look up.

"They kept flying everywhere, and they refused to get in the water!" He growled, making the cats laugh.

"Oh my."