Sweet girl

Hey guys!! Thanks for reading!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

——————————————————————

Normal P.OV

"Your guild is so far," Lucy inhaled, her body becoming tired from the long walk.

"Fro thinks so too!" The exceed chanted, causing a giggle to erupt in Lucy. Lucy's arms had also been getting tired, she placed the exceed on her shoulders, her arms feeling relieved.

The guild became visible, causing Lucy to feel over joyed. Her pace quickened, hoping to get her there faster.

"We made it!" Lucy smiled to the exceed, taking him off her shoulder and into her arms.

She pushed the door open, the guild going silent. A blush made its way onto Lucy's face, and she felt as though she couldn't talk.

"W-where's Rogue?" She timidly asked, causing Minerva to laugh at the girl.

"What does a pathetic fairy like you want with Rogue?" She snickered, Lucy holding the cat up. Minerva's eyes glared at Lucy, her fists becoming clouded with magic.

"Why do you have Frosch? Are you trying to start something?" Minerva charged at Lucy with a purple flowing fist, the girl shaking in fear.

The spell was dissipated before it could touch Lucy, both girls having wide eyes. Lucy's wide eyes were decorated with small tears, her arms barely holding the cat from being so shaken up.

Frosh was in a similar stance, his eyes wide and his mouth trembling. Minerva had almost attacked Frosch.

"Leave Lucy alone." The two heard a deep voice grumble, causing Minerva to glare at the man behind them.

"Are you serious Rogue? I was about to take out the trash!" Minerva yelled, her anger focused on Rogue, to which Lucy was happy for.

"Minerva, leave." He mumbled, the girl stomping and grumbling hateful words towards the two mages.

When she was gone, Rogue looked to Lucy only to realize that she was holding Frosch who had been missing since this morning.

The pair were shaking, but Lucy held the cat out to Rogue who took him within seconds, relieved to see his exceed was perfectly fine.

Rogue hugged the exceed so tightly, he was scared Frosch would pop. But Rogue was relieved, he had been looking for Frosch all day, he even had Sting make it a mission to be sent out to neighboring guilds!

He was ready to thank the blonde mage, but when he looked up she had disappeared. Confusion filled his face at how she disappeared so quickly. Rogue stepped outside of the guild, his eyes and nose scanning for the girl.

He spotted her a decent distance away from the guild, jogging to her, he caught up to her within a minute. His hand latched onto her shoulder, turning her around.

Her eyes were glossed over, her body still shaking, but not very much. Rogue felt bad for the poor girl, she wanted to return his cat and she was treated so poorly.

"Thank you, truly, for bringing Frosch back." He gently said, making the blonde girl calm at the knowing of Rogue being kind, unlike Minerva.

"Y-yea, no problem. We had fun today, didn't we Frosch?" Lucy asked, turning to the exceed who was smiling and nodding. Lucy gently pet his head, causing the cat to close his eyes in content. Lucy giggled, gushing over how cute the exceed was.

"I'd love to take you out for ice cream again, come by any time you want!" She smiled towards the exceed, earning a response from Frosch.

"I would like that!"

Rogue silently watched the exchange, his heart softening towards the blonde. He found it cute that the pair had become friends so quickly.

"Well, I'll have to get going to catch the last train to Magnolia. I'll see ya guys later." The blonde waved, turning on her heel to leave. The cat was waving bye to Lucy, even if the girl couldn't see it.

Rogue thought Lucy was a very sweet girl.