Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12:

Goya and Kitkat,

LFMH021

(Listen to any emotional music if you like. :D )

"Something Lost Will Never Return"

"Ne, Ne, Akashicchi, let's look over there, I think I saw a clothing which definitely fits you!" Kise exclaimed and dragged Akashi and the others towards another boutique of clothes.

"Gaah! Kise, stop being so pushy!" Aomine complained and smacked Kise's head. "We need to finish this fast, remember? We still need to search for Tetsu." He grunted.

The blonde bit his bottom lip and apologized, "Sorry, I thought I should distract you even just for awhile."

Akashi sighed, "That's fine. Anyways, let's get going. We don't know, maybe a miracle will happen and we'll collide with Tetsuya here." He mumbled in obvious mockery.

"Seems legit." Aomine commented which made him deserve a death glare from the red-head. "GAH! I was just joking!"

Tetsuya, where could you be…? Akashi wondered as they entered the front door of 'Miracles' Supermarket and headed towards the cereal products first.

~LFMH021~

Kuroko looked up at the clear sky and whispered, "I wonder how Sei-kun is doing right now…"

"Oi, Kuroko-kun! Let's go! Or else we'll run out of time for the sales that are still on-going!" Yusei enthusiastically called out and approached him before carefully dragging him inside this area's most famous market: 'Miracles' Supermarket and they entered in it using the back door since that was where the car they used was parked.

"Oh, is there anything you would like to request?" The maroon-head offered.

Kuroko smiled and looked around. "Um, I would like to eat some cereal later at dinner."

"Alright, cereal here we go!"

Kuroko was starting to regret why he had chosen cereal of all the foods inside the store.

~LFMH021~

As sharp as ever, Akashi's joke might turn in either a disaster or a miracle as both decided to head towards the same product first and at the same market too.

Will fate make them meet or will fate drift them more apart?

"Aka-chin, what flavor are you going to choose?" Murasakibara mumbled as he drooled over the flavors of cereals he was seeing in front of him. "There are so many~"

"Hm, I wonder. Is there anything you will recommend me?" The red-head replied as he scanned the different brands before him. "There are indeed many choices and it seem even I can't choose what's best among them all." He scanned all the flavors and found something that caught his eyes. The contents and even the package itself were teal-colored and neatly-packaged. He read its' name and smiled by himself. 'Rainbow Skies' it said and that's when he remembered why that particular brand caught his attention.

"This' so weird, Akashi-kun, why did you suddenly drag me to the grocery store in a Saturday Morning?" The teal-head mumbled in curiosity as he dumbly faced the station of cereals. "And the station of cereals too…?"