Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven:

They all gasped when the car suddenly halted which made all of them jolt forward by the impact. A civilian-dressed guy suddenly blocked their way and was still standing infront of the car right now. He was wearing a gray hoodie, a blue t-shirt underneath and brown pants with converse.

Akashi sighed and went out of the car, himself. He approached the guy. "What are you, a beggar? Here, some dollars to—"

"NO!" The man shouted.

"…Huh?"

The hoodie-man grabbed Akashi's hand and went inside the empty back seat part of the car. "Start the engine!" The man shouted.

Juko frowned. "Who are you to—"

"JUST DO IT!" The man growled, so Juko had no other choice but to comply.

"Who the hell are you?!" Akashi hissed at the man before him as the other four listened from the backseats infront of them.

All of their eyes' widened when the man removed his hoodie and Akashi's eyes met similar teal-colored ones. "Tetsuya…?"

The man smiled and shook his head. "No, I'm Taiki. Tetsuya Kuroko's older brother."

"…"

"…"

"…"

"…"

"…"

"WHAT ?!"

Everyone's face was priceless with what he just heard. They were still looking for Kuroko and another surprise suddenly popped up out of nowhere.

"Yes, I am Tetsuya's older brother, Taiki. We kind of look alike and others mistake us from each other, too bad he is shorter than me and my eyes are not as emotionless as his. And I can easily express myself, unlike him. We—OW!" His sentence was cut off in its' middle when Aomine suddenly began to pull his hair.

"…Wha—Aominecchi, what are you doing?" Kise amusedly mumbled.

"Well, just being sure. We don't know if he's really Tetsu's cousin and just using a disguise so he can fool us." The blue-head replied and pulled Taiki's hair a little more forcefully now.

"I agree. Maybe he's just disguising himself! Get him!" Kise exclaimed and attacked the teal-head by grabbing his bag and opening it.

Murasakibara let a pocky hand on his mouth before ravaging the stranger's clothes. He took out the latter's ID, his wallet, his cellphone and the other things he was hiding.

Aomine continued to pull his hair, still not satisfied that all he could get by doing this were color teal hair. "You asshole, if you're freaking lying to us I'll throw you to the nearest garbage dump!" He threatened and pulled the teal-head's hair more and more forcefully.

"Ow, ow, ow!"

Midorima and Akashi glanced at each other in disbelief before sighing in sync. "I wonder if they're total idiots." Midorima mumbled.

"Or if they're just total idiots whose heads you want to bang on the concrete wall." Akashi filled in and slapped the three's hands. "Cut it out, you three." He sighed and looked up at the stranger who suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "And you, you're Taiki Kuroko, am I right?"

Taiko nodded and pulled his hoodie on, so he would not be recognized through the open windows. "Yes, I am."

"I just read your ID and it says the same, but in case you're lying—I'll…" He trailed off.