Chapter Ten

Kisses and Mars,

LFMH021

“Something Lost Will Never Return”

Chapter Ten:

The Teikou Middle School Basketball Club. An incredibly strong team with over one hundred members and three consecutive championship wins. Amongst their brilliant record, the generation of five prodigies was known as the “Generation of Miracles”. Despite being relatively unknown and lacking a game record, there was one more member recognized by the five prodigies. A phantom sixth man.

Kuroko slowly approached Haruhiko Keiji. “This better not be a trap.”

“Oh? It isn’t.” Haruhiko assured and took steps forward as well. When the blue-head was an arm’s length, he sadistically smiled and grabbed him by the neck and covered his nose and mouth with a handkerchief filled with a sleeping perfume.

Kuroko tried to struggle, but he’s losing focus.

His eyes widened a fraction though upon seeing a familiar car stop infront of the Park. He squirmed and reached out. “S-Sei-kun…” He gasped and finally blacked out.

~LFMH021~

“Hurry up, Juko!” Akashi urged to their family driver as their car neared ‘No Flowers Bloom’ Park.

“Yes, Young Master!” Juko replied and hit the acceleration before turning in a corner.

“I’M GONNA DIE!!!” Aomine screamed as he felt like his head was being sunk down inside the headrest.

“Waaahhhhh!!!!” Kise yelled as he felt like he was gonna fly outside any minute from now.

Midorima held onto his seat. “Ah, geez….Seriously?”

Murasakibara kept a hold on one of the seats infront of him and then the other one on his lollipop. “Weee~”

Juko hit break and  halted before the gloomy-looking park of this area. “Here you go, Young Master. Please, be careful.”

“Pick us up after five minutes.” Akashi commanded and hurriedly went out of the passenger’s seat as the others followed behind him; others who looked as if they were gonna puke any minute now.

He saw a movement and quickly saw the familiar figure and color of hair at the other end and exit or entrance of the park. “Tetsuya…” He murmured and ran as fast as he could as he saw a pale hand reaching towards them. “Tetsuya!” He shouted and stopped when they’re only a meter away from the unfamiliar guy who was trying to keep the phantom player in place as the latter continued to struggle. “Let him go.” Akashi snarled as he casted the older one a death glare of his.

As the full moon illuminated the figures of the two persons before them, Akashi finally memorized the features of Kuroko Tetsuya’s cousin. ‘Haruhiko Keiji’, just like what his data told him, possessed ocher-colored hair, and hazel eyes; he’s quite tall and has a masculine built. From what the red-head could see, Haruhiko Keiji wouldn’t be an easy enemy.

He took a step forward. “Let Tetsuya go.”

“You mean this child?” Haruhiko growled and lifted the teal-head by strangling him while he’s in the air. “I, let him go?”

Kise’s eyes widened as he saw how their phantom player’s face started to turn blue. “Kurokocchi!!!” He gasped.

The teal-head gasped and tried kicking his cousin, but his struggles didn’t have any effect on the other.