Chapter 23

Lizzie PoV:
I knew there was nothing I could do to make Josie listen, so I decided that I'm going to ask Hope for help. I walked up to her and hugged her "hey Hope,I need your help with Posie situation. Josie doesn't want to listen to me, so I was wondering if you could talk to her with me.".

Hope sighed "you messed up that bad, didn't you? Oh Lizzie,why the heck did you even do that? I'll try to help and hopefully Josie will listen.". I smiled at her,kissed her cheek,took her hand and dragged her to find Josie.

—————————————————————
Josie PoV:
I was walking around the school when I saw Lizzie and Hope running to me "if this is about Penelope again, I don't want to hear it.". Hope jumped in "yeah,you really want to hear it. It's about why Penelope ignores you and about the reason you 'hate' her", she said putting air quotes on the hate word.

I looked at them both weird and when I was about to say something, Lizzie cut me off "okay look,please don't be too mad at me. After Penelope broke your heart I wanted her out of the picture and when she was slowly coming back in your life, I hated the thought of it. So, I wanted to break you two up by destroying your date at the lake.".

She stopped for a second because  she was quite nervous and that scared me. I mean, what else could she do "After that didn't work I decided to text Penelope from your phone that you don't want to be with her and that you two wouldn't work as a couple. She was upset and when I found out that you two slept together, that made me even angrier.".

I wanted to hear the end of the story,but I kind of had an idea where this was leading "you lied to me about Penelope kissing some other girl,didn't you?". Lizzie looked sorry "yeah,please forgive me Josie.". "I need some time.", I said and left on a quick walk to clear my head.

When I came near school, I saw Penelope so I wanted to talk to her. But before I did that I saw Chloe next to her and they looked quite close. In that time jealousy took over me and I did the first thing that got into my head. I whispered "Ignalusa" and Chloe's book started burning . 'That's your warning to stay away from my Penny' , I thought as I left.

—————————————————————
Penelope PoV:
I was talking to Chloe when all of the sudden her book started burning and right away I knew who did that. She quickly threw the book on the floor and ran away without saying goodbye.

I decided to visit that sweet pyromaniac who just did that. I walked to kitchen to drink some water first and on the end I saw her, she was in the kitchen "hey, person who likes playing with fire.". Josie smiled, but quickly tried to hide it "hey Penelope. I wanna tell you something. The texts about me not wanting to be with you, Lizzie sent them. It wasn't me.".

I was honestly quite shocked she told me this,but quite relieved as well. This doesn't change one thing though "yeah, but we are not good for each other . I hurt you,you hurt me and it's never gonna stop. Maybe we should just give up. Maybe we are not meant to be ".

She cut me off almost immediately when she heard that "no! I think that you are wrong. It's not about hurting each other, it's about people who don't want us to be together. And don't tell me to give up or that we aren't meant to be, because we both know that's bullshit.".

Then I felt her soft lips on mine "I want to be with you forever and I promise to never give up on us again.", she said and kissed me again . Maybe I was wrong. Maybe, just maybe she is my soulmate.

————————————————————————
4 months later
It was time for my date with Josie and we are still not officially together. I plan to change that tonight. I picked her up and we went to our tree house. When we got there we ate dinner and had a lot of fun.

In the middle of it I decided it's time to do it, it's time to make Josie mine again "Josie, we've known each other for a long time now and you know me so well. I couldn't have asked for a better person to be here with right now. I pushed you away quite a few times and when you always came back, I knew I needed you so I stopped pushing you away. I love you so much so I'm asking you "do you want to be my girlfriend?".

She smiled at me "yes! Oh my god! I was waiting for this to happen!", then she realised she said it out loud and blushed. I smiled at her, put on some music and we started dancing. We danced all night and I couldn't be happier. I got my girl back and I'm never letting her go again.

The end!

—————————————————————
So this is the end, thank you for sticking around and reading this. Bye!!! 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼