Chapter 19

Josie POV:
I woke up in a familiar bed, but it wasn't mine or Lizzie's. It was Penelope's and when I realized that I smiled at the thought of it. I looked over to Penelope and she looked so peaceful, so I decided against waking her up.

I got dressed, gave Penelope a kiss on the cheek and quietly walked out of the door. I started walking towards my dorm and tried to think of an excuse, why I wasn't sleeping there.

When I got in I heard shower running and I guessed that Lizzie was in there. I took some clothes out and changed, after that I did my hair and I finished my makeup. When Lizzie walked out I put my phone in my back pocket.

"Hey Jo. Where were you yesterday? And how was the date? " she asked smirking. I looked around nervously still trying to find an excuse, but on the end I think I played it off pretty good "ummm... Yeah... I... I was in the library, yeah. I went to the library to study and I guess I fell asleep... ".

Lizzie smiled at me " You are such a nerd, always in the library. You didn't tell me about how date went...". Honestly, I was a little disappointed at the date, but I for sure enjoyed the end of it "it was fine. ". After that she hugged me, which was kinda weird.

______________________________________
Penelope POV:
I woke up to no Josie beside me. I frowned and looked around to see absolutely nothing that would even be connected to Josie. When I didn't see anything I collapsed on the bed and started thinking if it even meant anything to her.

After 10 minutes I got up and started getting ready. After I got ready I took my phone and checked if I have any messages. I saw that I have one from Emma and smiled. She wanted to meet up and of course I said yes.

I went to the stairs and started talking to her "hey Emma, what's up? ". She just smiled at me "Oh hi, nothing much. But I did see tired Josie with messed up hair walking out of your dorm this morning. Spill the tea. ".

I looked at my lap and smiled "well, we had a date yesterday and it was kinda horrible, but then we went to my dorm and in the middle of the movie she said she wanted me to fuck her.... After I did something, but that is not that important. ".

She was about to say something when I got a message from Josie. I quickly looked at it and when I saw it, it broke my heart. I showed it to Emma and she looked pretty mad "I'm gonna kill that bitch", she whispered.

************************************
Jojo 😍💞
Hey..... Yesterday was a mistake... I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong signs, but I don't think we should be together.
************************************

______________________________________
So....Hello 🙋