Chapter 12

Penelope POV:
It has been 2 weeks since I met Emma and I really like her. I mean, it's not like my love for Josie but it's enough to try make it work. About 4 days ago we went on a date and it wasn't that bad at all. We even became official. I'm really happy right now.
____________________________________
Josie POV:
I'm really NOT happy right now. That little bitch Emma has been flirting with Penelope for a few days and right in front of me. Who does she thinks she is?! I swear every time I see her I want to rip her head off. How dare she flirts with Penelope?!

But I'm not jealous. I'm just... I'm just concerned, you know? There is really nothing to be jealous about, I mean I told her to move on and she did. I can't blame her, but I am a little surprised she actually moved on.

Today I woke up, dressed up  and went to get some breakfast. When I got to the cafeteria I saw them again and felt a huge stung in my heart. They were kissing and I swear to god, there is nothing I want to do more right now than to kill that witch.

I sat down next to Hope and Lizzie and intensely stared at Penelope "Can you stop Josie? You have been staring at her for a week now, just move on. ", my sister said annoyed. I looked at her with tears in my eyes " I tried, okay? I tried everything to get her out of my head and it's not working. She is my first love, my first everything. I'm working on moving on, but it's too hard. ".

I walked off, cooled off and saw Penelope going to the bathroom... alone. I went after her and when I got in she looked at me weird " Hey Penelope, how's life? ", I said in my flirty tone. I really don't know what got over me and Penelope, by her face expression doesn't know either " It's good, yeah. I kinda have to go back to my girlfriend. "., then she walked off.

She didn't even make an effort to talk to me and it hurt. I walked out and saw Emma girl walking hand in hand with Penelope and again I got this feeling. I'm not jealous though.
_____________________________________
Penelope POV:
Today is a party and I am definitely going, my girlfriend is going as well. Josie came to talk to me today and it was pretty weird. She was flirting with me, but she also told me to move on.

Damn, that girl is so confusing sometimes.

______________________________________
So, yeah....