Chapter 5

Josie POV:
I turned around and rolled my eyes "you must be kidding me... And why are you reading my messages again?". She smirked and sat on bench next to me "Josie, I had to see what you were doing here all alone. And if you want some company, I'm here. ".

I was speechless and I wanted to accept the offer, but I thought it was best for both of us if I didn't "sorry, I really don't want to hang out with you. And to answer your previous question, it's none of your business. ". Penelope's face broke into a fake pout "But Jojo.... I thought you loved me. ", she said with a sad voice and put her hand on my cheek.

I was freaking out in the inside, but played it cool on the outside "I-I-I... I mean... I do love you, but we broke up. ". She leaned closer and placed a kiss near my lips "That means that we were together. Look Josie.... I lo-....Shit, forget about it." she said and walked away and I was left there confused "what just happened? ".
______________________________________
Penelope POV:
Damn it.. I almost said I loved her too. Luckily I started walking away before I could spill anything too much. I went to the lake and sat on the dock. I went on Instagram, posted a selfie and then I got lost looking at my old Instagram pictures with Josie. I smiled and remembered all the good memories we shared together and then the bad memories hit me.... The fight that changed our relationship for good.... And we also broke up...
______________________________________   Penelope's flashback
I was walking down the hallway when I heard someone call my name. I looked around and when I saw Josie a smile appeared on my face. She looked pretty mad and that made me confused. When she got closer, she grabbed my arm and dragged me in my dorm.

She closed the door and looked at me sternly. I took a step closer "hey babe. Are you okay? What's going on? ".  She smiled, but I could clearly see tears in her eyes " How could you do this?!", she started and when she saw I wasn't catching up she continued "you know the party I didn't go to? I heard that you were flirting with another witch. You are always lying to me! I always knew you were a cheating as-", but before she could finish I interrupted her "Josie, stop right now! I didn't cheat or flirt with other people!! You are such a hypocrite and I really don't know what happened to you! And I'm sorry, but if you think of me that low, maybe we should just break up!

I didn't know what I was thinking but I regretted it the second I said it. I didn't dare to look at her face and then she slowly whispered "well... If you want that.... ". She slowly walked out of the room and then I closed the door. I fell on the floor and started sobbing. I messed up everything.
______________________________________
Josie's flashback
When I got out of the room I sat next to the door, with my back against the wall as I started crying my eyes out. It's over.... It's really over....
______________________________________
Lol.... I really couldn't write them calling each other more horrible names.... But I hope you at least liked it a little bit.

+ Thank you for 351 reads on this story. I really appreciate it.