Chapter 20

Lizzie POV:
When Josie said that she slept in the library I knew right away that she was lying. I checked the library yesterday, Hope didn't see her and the only option was Penelope's room.

I needed to do something that would finally pull them apart. Then I got the idea to steal Josie's phone and text Penelope from it. I saw that she put her phone in her back pocket, so I hugged her and took it.

Then Josie went to the bathroom and I started my mission. I got in her phone pretty quickly since she doesn't have a password and went to messages. I clicked on Penny ❤❤ and read a few old messages. Then I started the plan.

_
Me
Hey..... Yesterday was a mistake... I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong signs, but I don't think we should be together.
_
A few minutes later I got a respond and I looked to see that she was still in the bathroom.

_
Penny ❤❤
Wait, what? But you practically begged me to fuck you yesterday and now you don't want me to take it as you want to be with me?!
_
Lol, poor Penelope. Josie wanted to fuck her and now I'm ruining everything. Sorry not sorry.

_
Me
Yeah. And I don't want to talk to you again, so you should just stay away. I don't want to get my heart broken again.
_
Hehe... That will crush this bitch and she will finally get what she deserves.

_
Penny ❤❤
Ok, whatever.
_

Wow, that was easy. Now I just gotta give Josie her phone back and make her hate Penelope. Another 5 minutes passed and she came back from the bathroom all smiley. I decided that's the time to give her her phone back "oh, Josie. Don't forget your phone. It fell out of your pocket. ".

______________________________________
Josie POV:
I took my phone too happy to question anything. I walked out of the room and when I saw Penelope, she walked away. Probably she just haven't see me yet.

10 minutes later I walked to our table at breakfast and looked at her, but she has been ignoring me. I started thinking 'what if she regrets yesterday? What if it was just a hookup to her? What if she wants nothing to do with me anymore? '.

Today it's just me and Lizzie at the table, since Hope had to go talk to our dad. Lizzie looked where I was looking and then looked back at me "Josie, I didn't want to tell you this, but I've seen Penelope making out with another girl before breakfast in the bathroom. ".

These words stung me. She just wanted to sleep with me again, that mean bitch. But the truth is, I love that mean bitch and that's why hearing this hurts even more.

_____________________________________
🙋