Chapter 14

Josie POV:
I woke up with a huge headache, so I slowly went to get some medicine. After that I got ready and I was trying to remember what happened last night. I figured Lizzie or Hope must have brought me to my dorm and that Lizzie slept over in Hope's room.

I walked out of the room and saw Penelope talking to her squad. And as I expected, Emma was there as well. Why can't that girl just go away? She is so annoying and she always kisses my Penelope which is unacceptable.

I walked to cafeteria to get some breakfast and I bumped into Hope on the way "hey Hope. How was the party? ". She looked at me tired "It was nice. Me and Lizzie had a lot of fun and we left together around midnight. Where were you? You disappeared in the beginning."

I looked at her confused "ummm... I guess I got really drunk and I thought you got me to my dorm ". Hope looked at me and when she was about to say something, someone started talking "It was me Josie. I helped you get to your dorm. ". I looked behind us and saw her. I saw Penelope Park, beautiful as hell and wearing a very hot outfit.

I was staring at her "Oh, that-that's cool. I hope I didn't do anything embarrassing. ". She laughed "Oh, would you like to know. ". Then she walked into the bathroom. At least Emma is not here.
______________________________________

Penelope POV:
I was in bathroom as I heard someone come in. I looked who it was and saw Josie " Hey, soo... Can you tell me what I did yesterday that was so embarrassing? ". I chuckled at how cute she was " Oh, nothing that much. But you did say that you want me to 'break up with that witch' as I quote you. ".

Her cheeks turned red in a few seconds and then she walked up closer to me "Well, that's... That's interesting.". Her eyes shifted to my lips, she started leaning in but then Emma bursted in "Penelope? Oh shit, I was looking for you. What do you want for breakfast babe? ".

Josie clearly flinched at that word and quickly left the bathroom. I, on the other hand stared at the door "Penelope, hello! ". I snapped out of it and looked at Emma smiling "Oh, let's go get it together. ". She smiled at me and kissed me, but it felt nothing like a kiss I shared with Josie last night.

______________________________________
Josie POV:
I swear to god I'll punch that bitch and honestly, I think she is asking for it. She literally called her babe in front of me today. 'They look happy together, but I wonder if it's going to last' I thought as I smirked.

______________________________________
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe...