Chapter 53

Yn's Pov

Jimin wasn't tired yet and he hovered above me and said "Yn...im really needy right now" he pouted..." but i-" he didn't let me finish by kissing me and it continue to something you know what happened....

Morning

I woke up sore and tired but i have to stand up to cook breakfast, but before i cook i showered and wear this

↘️↘️

When i went out of the bathroom i saw Jimin sat up on the bed and looled at me with his inoccent smile "you're smiling at me now? After last night? Im still sore you know?" Im acting like im angry

When i went out of the bathroom i saw Jimin sat up on the bed and looled at me with his inoccent smile "you're smiling at me now? After last night? Im still sore you know?" Im acting like im angry ..... then he said "babe don't be mad, its not like you didn't like it" "Jimiiiiiinn" he just smirked and got ready while me, going to cook breakfast.... after cooking breakfast i was about to call Jimin when someone knocked on the door....

Jimin's Pov

I was done taking shower when i heard someone knocked on the door... when i went out of the room i saw the one and only person i wished i will not see here in Japan.......

Yn's Pov

When i opened the door it was Minhyun.... "oh...Minhyun come in" he went inside and i closed the door... then i asked him "uhmm....im just gonna ask...but how did you know our hotel room?" He looked kinda shocked and said "uhm....i knew it from your husbands asisstant" "hmm.." i nod my head... and i called Jimin, and when i turn around to call him i saw him standing at the doorway.... "What. Are. You. Doing. Here?"

Minhyun's Pov

The way Jimin questioned me has a sign that he's pissed that im here... "well im just visiting my friend, is there something wrong about it Jimin?" He look at his wife and sigh and went to the table and we start eating.... when i taste the food, i remember the times Yn stills cook for me when we we're together...

Flashback

It was Monday morning and was about to go to school when my girlfriend Yn said "babe....eat first" i went to the table and ate "its Good!" She laughed and said "well thats good to know that my cooking skills are good...because in the future when we get married ill serve you all the food you want to eat with our children" i just laughed at her and continue eating....

Flashback Ends

I remember that day she said 'our children' but in reality destiny didn't want us to end well.....but now is my chance to do so....

Yn's Pov

After eating i put all the dishes in the sink and started washing it while Minhyun and Jimin are at the living room....

Jimin's Pov

"Minhyun lets talk"....he looked at me and said "aren't we talking already?" I rolled my eyes and said "you think i didn't know that you stalk MY wife and followed us here in Japan and planning to steal her from me!" He smirked "so? Do you think i care if you know? You know from the start that she's mine...." he is really getting on my nerves "You!" Then Yn came in
"Yah! You two aren't kids anymore fighting over something.." i faced her and said "this isn't just a simple matter Yn"  "then i don't care" oh gosh my wife is so stubborn....

《《《 C L I F F H A N G E R 》》》