chapter 30

Yn's POV
after we pay our groceries we went home and then i went to the kitchen to cook lunch then Jimin hug me behind "babe i can cook" he said "babe i like to cook and nothings going to happen to me if i cook" "ok" then after i cook i went to the table and placed the food (well Jae already have a lunch in his lunchbag ) and we start eating after that i wash the dishes and told Jimin to fetch Jae....

Jimin's POV
i was told to fetch Jae from his school when i arrived i saw Jae at the bench doing his book "Jaemin!" Then he looked at my way "appa!" Then he fix his bag and went to me "lets go mom is waiting for you" then i drove back home......

Yn's POV
after i wash the dishes i went to the sofa and rest then 6 minutes later someone went in and saw that it was Jae and Jimin "mommy!" Then he run to me "Jaemin" then he hugged me "i miss you mommy i was so shy at school" (😁) "hahaha you'll get use to it soon" then i let him change his clothes and he started studying his homework then Jimin went beside me "how is baby there?" He said as he rub my tummy "yah its not yet big" "still " i just chuckle at him then i said "i like to take a nap btw tommorow is my check up so ill send Jae to sch-" "ill go with you so both of us will send him to school" "but you have wo-" "they can handle the work i already left my words to them yesterday " (actually he has an assistant so he passed the instruction to his assistant) then i just nod at him and went to our room and take a nap......
👣👣👣👣👣Cliffhanger👣👣👣👣👣