chapter 40

Jimin POV

'Because she stole you from me!'

Call
Jimin:stole? I love her....i hate you
Vivian: ok then ill kill your lovely son

*yn get the phone*

Yn: Vivian please dont hurt him
Vivian:oh Yn,well leave him then your son is safe
End

Yn Pov

She hung up i placed the phone on the table and my tears stary flowing "Jimin-ah i dont want to leave you but....." he hugged me and said "shh i have a plan"

Time skip

Me and Jimin went to the place and its scary but we have to for Jae.... we entered i started crying Vivian smirked and said "well i to-" "Yn i dont love you anymore get away with Jae" "w-what? You said you love me?" "It was all a lie because i really love Vivian" Vivian hugged him and smirked at me she was about to shoot me but the police came and chased her  Jimin quickly went to us and hug me "Jae are you ok?" "Im ok appa" Vivian said "I HATE YOU YN!!!!"

Months later.....

Me and Jimin are happily living in Busan with our son Jae....yes we moved in Busan since Jimin has a work here and im currently 1 month left before giving birth to our baby boy (well guys i dont remember if its a girl or boy but i will make the gender boy, i forgot since i haven't update since september im really sorry due to exams and tests so yeah continue🤓) i just woke up from my nap and Jae is playing with his toy while Jimin is sleeping peacfuly beside me, i admired how beautiful his features are then suddenly he woke up "done starring?" I look away blushing he pulled me into his hug and said "you can stare at me for so long, because this face belongs to you only..."

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×
An: hiiii everyone its been so long since i updated, im very sorry i alaways have exams and tests😩 thats why i cant update since last last month pls forgive me, hope you enjoy this chapter🤓