Chapter 45

Week's later

Jimin's Pov

Its been weeks already and Yn is still not waking up...i am here im at the hospital alone guarding her, Jun and Jae is left with my mom at home...i talked to someone to investigate and he found it already its Hwang Min Hyun he also said that he is a admirer of Yn in the past or a EX boyfriend and he is also my enemy back then due to company problem...

(Nu'est, for all the L.O.V.E. out there)

Min Hyun's Pov

Min Hyun's Pov

I heard that Yn isn't waking up until now...and Jimin is investigating me "go check Yn if she's awake.." even tho i said shot her i still love her....im her boyfriend but she had amnesia and forgot about me and she got married to Jimin...

Flashback

Me and Yn are walking in the sidewalk having our date simple we we're about to cross the road when a car was running fast headed to me but Yn pulled me away and she was the one bumped to the car...two days later she woke up "Yn your awake..." she look at me confused and said "who are you? What happened?" I got shock and then her parents went in and said "what happened to her? I knew it, you should've broken up" her parents doesn't agree in our relationship......
months later she was said getting married and to Jimin my enemy

End

Now im getting my revenge on him,
and let Yn remember me...

Yn's Pov

I open my eyes and saw white ceiling then i heard some talkings "your awake" i look aside and saw Jimin and asked "what happened? Wheres Jun and Jae? Are you ok?" I asked worriedly

Jimin's Pov

After Yn opened her eyes i said "your awake" she looked at me and started asking queations..."Jun and Jae are fine with mom at home...you are now fine" the doctor went in and said "well hello Mrs. Park in two days you can go home....your wound is healing slowly " she nods and said

' i remember someone named Min Hyun.....'

[ C L I F F H A N G E R ]