Chapter 42

Jimin's Pov

'well Jimim since you both have 2 boys we want a girl grandchild.....'

I slightly smirk when i saw Yn's reaction...

Yn's Pov

After i heard that i choke on my food "oh are you ok honey?" Mom in law said i nodded "nae...im just shock because i just gave birth...*chuckle*" "oh thats ok *laugh*" ' im dead' i thought

Time skip

After eating my in laws went home Jimin went to me and said "babe..." "Jimin not now i just gave birth " i went to Jun and carry him while i was rocking him someone hugged me from behind "babe...a while ago i was going to say that im already enough for this family that im already good having two strong son's and a wife" i chuckle and said "no need to explain Jimin...btw Jun will be breast feed now excuse me" he didn't move "nope i am the only one who ca- ahh!" Before he finish i smack his head "shut up look Jun cried because of your shout tsk tsk tsk" i went upstairs and placed Jun on the crib (well Jimin bring it upstairs and the stroller downstairs) and went to the bathroom to change...

(Your look↘️↘️)

After changing i went to bed and watch Jun's sleeping face then Jimin went beside me and said "babe lets sleep" "hmm ill just watch him

After changing i went to bed and watch Jun's sleeping face then Jimin went beside me and said "babe lets sleep" "hmm ill just watch him.." he grab my waist and said "goodnight love you babe.." "goodnig- *😴😴*"

Jimin's Pov

Yn didn't finish what she was saying i stand and see her face sleeping beautifully....

" you are my one and only Love...Yn"

[ C L I F F H A N G E R ]