Chapter 46

Jimin's Pov

'I remember someone...named Min Hyun?'

After she said that i said "he is noone Yn, are you ok now?" She nodded and said "can i go home already?" "In two days you can..." she nodded and said "can Jae and Jun come here?" I nod and called mom...

Yn's Pov

While Jimin was calling his mom, i can't stop thinking who is Min Hyun to me i suddenly remember him out of nowhere, i came back from my thoughts when Jimin said "babe they are on their way" i nod and said "Jimin how long am i here in this hospital?" "You've been sleeping for weeks im glad you wake up already" he hug me "awww then ill sleep again" i chuckled and hug him back..

Mim Hyun's Pov

I heard from my men about Yn's memory of me "well, that's good keep on looking to them" i stand up and went to the balcony thinking 'this was supposed to be our home but they keep you away from me'

Two days later

Jimin's Pov

Yn is finally going home i help her stand up and she went to the bathroom to change....

Yn's Pov

Jimin help me stand up and i went to the bathroom to change my clothes

(Your lool↘️↘️)

After changing i went out and Jimim guided me to the car, i still have bandage on my back due to the wound

After changing i went out and Jimim guided me to the car, i still have bandage on my back due to the wound....on our way back someone texted me, a unknown no.

Text

"Hello Yn, do you remember me?"

[C L I F F H A N G E R]