Fuck Me, Fuck Me Hard

$ Jacob's P.O.V.$

She looked in my eyes and I looked in hers ..

"Want to go see what the broken glass was about .?" I asked her ..

"Nah .. Whatever it is I will fix it .. Come here, make love to me .." she smiled, holding my hand ..

"Shay, we've never made love before .. What if I don't do it right .?" I asked worried ..

She giggled, "Baby, I've made love to you before .. You didn't know it, and neither did I until now .. So come on, love me.."

She walked us over to her bed, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me sweetly .. I truly did love this girl .. She was my fiance, the mother of my unborn child .. We might have been a little young but I knew what love was .. Love was the way I've felt about her for a very long time .. All I thought about was Maria ShayLeigh Dasher .. Her eyes, her smile, her pussy, her kiss, her touch ..

"Jay, you want to make love to me right .?" she asked ..

"Of course baby .. Nothing would satisfy me more .." I smiled ..

She blushed and tossed me on the bed ..

"I'm in charge .. Hush .. Don't say a word papi .." she whispered in my ear ..

She licked my ear and ripped my shirt off .. She licked all down my abs and she pulled my boxers back down .. She licked her lips and pulled her panties down ..

"Damn mami .. I want you .." I bit my lip, I was hard again ..

"I know .. Now shhhh .." she said shushing me ..

I kept quiet as she lowered her hot, wet, juicy pussy down on to my hard dick ..

"Fuck .. Ooh .." she moaned highly ..

She was so damn wet I could feel her juices already running on to my thigh .. She always felt good, but something about this time felt different .. It felt . . . . better ..

"Mami you're so wet .." I moaned, closing my eyes ..

"Shhh .." she moaned, bouncing up and down on me slowly ..

"Baby you're so fucking hard it makes me wetter by the second .." she smiled, moaning at the same time ..

She started speeding up by the minute .. Eventually, she was riding / fucking me at full speed .. She felt so goodand I tried not to moan but I just couldn't help it ..

"Ride that dick baby .." I moaned, spanking her ..

She moaned and replied, "Fuck me daddy .. Fuck me hard .."

And with that I took over .. I flipped us over and started fucking her brains out .. Everytime I slammed into her she squealed with a high-pitch voice .. It was music to my ears ..

"Oh oh oh oh oh .! J-jacob b-b-baby .! Go harder .!" she yelled, digging her nails into my back ..

She screamed and scratched and moaned .. It all felt, sounded, and looked good .. The veiw of me stroking in and out of that pussy was just perfect .. Making love to her was better than fucking her ..

"Shit .! Oh god Jay .! I'm fucking cumming .! Fuck .!" she yelled as she exploded ..

She came like she has never came before .. I was still inside her, but her cum was squirting everywhere .. I just couldn't take it .. So I ended up cumming too ..

"Dammit .! Ahh .! Shay .!" I yelled, cumming all inside that beautiful pussy that was now and forever will be mine ..

"You are amazing .." she panted heavily ..

"So are you .." I said pulling out of her ..

She smiled and dropped back down to her knees .. My baby was a freak, and I loved it ..

"I wanna taste myself on you .." she said softly, licking my tip ..

"Ahh .." I moaned quietly ..

She licked me up .. The shoved me in her mouth roughly and started going to work .. I loved it when she gave me head .. That shit was amazing ..

"Mmm .." she moaned, swallowing the leftover cum on my dick ..

Her vibrations from her mouth made me moan a little louder .. Shit, I'll moan her name if she want as long as she keeps sucking me like this ..

"God damn mami .." I moaned, sitting up halfway and looking at her going to town on my dick ..

She giggled and started deepthroating .. Fuck that shit felt good ..

"Mmm fuck .." I moaned ..

All of a sudden the lights went out .. After about 5 seconds Shay was no longer sucking my dick .. She was yanked from me, and I could hear her screaming ..

"Jay baby .! Help me .! Jaaaaaay .!" she screamed