It's Mine

$ Maria's P.O.V. $

Damn, he had found that stupid stupid test .. What was I supposed to tell him .? That I was having his baby .? No way .. That would ruin everything ..

"Shay, honey, what is this .?" he asked again ..

"It's mine .." Nia interrupted ..

Both of our heads turned towards her and I quickly covered myself up ..

"Yeah .. I'm pregnant .." she smiled a crooked smile and took the test from Jacob ..

"Wait you're what ?!" Daniel yelled from downstairs ..

Nia slapped her forehead, "We will talk about this downstairs .!"

She went back downstairs .. I can't believe she took the fall for my test .. She really was an amazing sister ..

"Wow .. I can't believe Nia and Daniel are going to be having a baby .. Was she even going to tell him .?" he asked, getting off of me ..

"I don't know .. She told me about it earlier today and she wasn't sure if she was going to tell him or not .."

"Oh .. I would hate for a girl to be pregnant with my baby and to keep it a secret .. As the father you have a right to know that stuff, you know .."

I felt so guilty, but I couldn't show it on my face .. I nodded my head and kissed his cheek, smiling nervously .. His phone beeped and he took it out of his pocket ..

"Who was that baby .?" I asked ..

"It's my mom .. She is taking me out to dinner tonight .. I have to go home and get dressed .."

"Okay .." I hugged him tight and he went downstairs and out of the front door ..

I put on some clothes and went in the living room with Nia and Daniel ..

"I'm not really pregnant .!" she said, slapping her head again ..

"Then why is there a test with a positive sign on it .? If you're not pregnant, who is .?"

"It's me Daniel .."

His head snapped towards me and I looked down to the floor ..

"Baby she didn't want Jay to know so I had to cover for her .. I'm not pregnant, I would have told you .."

"Okay, okay .. I'm sorry I yelled at you .."

"It's fine .."

He leaned in to kiss her, and she kissed him back .. I looked at the floor and tears came to my eyes .. I did love him .. For the last 4 years I've been denying it, but I do .. I loved him with all my heart .. Now I was pregnant with his baby and he didn't know .. He just saw me as a piece of ass, we could never be a serious couple .. I tried to fight back the tears, but it wasn't working .. Once one fell, the rest came .. I was 17, pregnant, and in love with my baby's father who knew nothing about the baby and nothing about me loving him ..

"What's wrong .?" Daniel said hugging me ..

I cried into his shoulder, "I love him .. I've been in denial for 4 years .. Even before we started having sex, I loved him .. When we started having sex, it made all my feelings for him heighten even more .. Now I'm pregnant with his child and he doesn't even know it .. I'm in love with him and he doesn't even know it .. We have been best friends for 4 years and he thought he knew everything about me, when it turns out he actually knew nothing .."

Daniel rubbed my back and Nia dropped to the floor to wipe my tears away and look in my eyes ..

"Shay, sweetheart .. If you love him, tell him .. The worst that can happen is he doesn't feel the same way"

"That is what I am afraid of .!" I sobbed harder ..

I couldn't bear the thought of me telling Jacob how I felt, and him not loving me back .. I would probably die of heartache ..I pulled myself together and went upstairs .. I laid on my bed and started to watch TV when my phone started ringing .. 

"Hello .?" I answered ..

"Shay, baby, I love you .."

Heey guys !!! It's Niaa . Go check out my new books, "Screwing My Way To The Top", "Trouble Always Follows Me" && "Not Your First, But Better Than Your Last" . I need a cast for each of these books ASAP . If you would like to be in any of them, hit my inbox with the required information that can be found on each CAST CALL page on each book . We need some characters really bad . Please please apply you guys .