Let's Make A Deal

$ Maria's P.O.V. $

"What the hell are you doing in my room ?!" I yelled, stumbling back into my bathroom a little ..

"I wanted to come see you .. You do owe me some of that good stuff ya' know .." I smiled, cocky as fuck ..

If you remember, a couple chapters back, when Jay was holding out on me I called Keon to make Jay mad .. Keon and I had broken up right before Jay and I started screwing around .. I broke up with Keon 'cause he kept saying if I didn't give him any, he would dump me .. Keon was NOT the guy that I wanted to give my viginity to, so in return, I dumped his ass ..

"I don't owe you a damn thing .."

"You owe me an explanation .." he held the pregnancy test up, wrapped in a tissue ..

I snatched it out of his hand, "It's not mine .. It's my sister's .."

"Shay, do you really expect me to believe that when it was in your bathroom .? Come on baby girl, I'm smarter than that .."

I rolled my eyes, "You could've fooled me .."

"Why didn't you tell me it was my baby .?"

I couldn't help but burst out laughing .. "Excuse you .? Your baby .? Keon we never had sex .!"

"Because you were holding out on me baby girl .."

"I wasn't holding out, I was waiting on the right person .. And that right person was NOT you .."

"So who was it .?"

"It was Jacob .."

"Jacob Perez .? Your best friend Jacob .?"

"Yeah .."

"I can't believe you gave it up to him .. Shay he doesn't give a damn about you sweetheart .. Not like I do .."

"Obviously he does .. He didn't force me into having sex, we agreed on it .. It was the best night of my life the day I gave my virginity to him .. I don't regret a single minute of it .."

"Well if you guys are so happy together, where is he now .?"

"He went home to do some stuff for his mom .. We fucked a couple of hours ago .. And me and him aren't together .."

"Then what are you .?"

"Two friends who have amazing sex together .."

He smiled, "Good .. Then I can be another one of those special friends that you have amazing sex with .."

"No .. Not one guy other than Jacob has touched my body in 2 years .."

"So you have been having sex with this kid for 2 years, and you guys aren't together .?"

"Nope .."

"And you haven't fucked any other guy .?"

"No .. Why .?"

"Then I know who's baby this is .."

"No you don't .."

"Shay .. I know it's Jacob's baby .."

I looked away from him, "So what .?"

"Have you told him .?"

"It's none of your business .."

"Shay .."

"No, I haven't told him yet .."

"Why don't you want him to know .?"

I walked to my desk and sat down with my towel still wrapped around me .. "I don't want him to stress it .. I'm trying to keep him happy .."

This devious smile grew across his face ..

"Well what if a certain someone told him .?"

"You wouldn't .."

"But I would .."

"I hate you .."

He chuckled, "How about we make a deal .."

"What is it .?"

"I won't tell Jacob you are having his baby, you let me and a couple of my friends hit .."

"A couple friends like who .?"

"Like the starting 5 of our Varsity basketball team, and the coach .." he smirked ..

"What the fuck did I get myself in to .?" I thought to myself

Heey guys !!! It's Niaa . Go check out my new books, "Screwing My Way To The Top", "Trouble Always Follows Me" && "Not Your First, But Better Than Your Last" . I need a cast for each of these books ASAP . If you would like to be in any of them, hit my inbox with the required information that can be found on each CAST CALL page on each book . We need some characters really bad . Please please apply you guys .