Damn This is Good ..

$ Maria's P.O.V $ {She's in the pic to your right} ----->

I smiled with pleasure as he pulled out of me and rolled over. I panted heavily and thought of the amazing sex we just had .. I sat up with the covers held to my chest and tried to catch my breath ..

"You were amazing .." I panted ..

He chuckled and sat up as well, "You were pretty good too .. You're getting good at being on top .."

I laughed sarcastically and punched his arm .. "Whatever Mr. 3 minute man .."

"Hey .! I lasted really long this time .! And I did it more than once .."

"That's true .. And for once I actually moaned your name .." I giggled ..

"I like it better when you call me Papi .." he smiled.

I giggled and whispered seductively in his ear, "Okay papi .. Wanna have a round 3 .?"

He bit his lip and got close to my face, "Only if you want mami .."

I giggled again and reached down beside the bed to pick up my bra and panties, "Okay .. Let me go wash up first .."

He grabbed my arm, "Walk around naked .. It's sexy when you do that .."

I smiled and dropped my undergarments back on the floor and walked to the bathroom .. I heard him mumble something under his breath, but I couldn't catch what it was .. I know you're probabbly wondering, "Is he your boyfriend .?" No .. We are just two friends having sex .. See, my name is Maria ShayLeigh Dasher .. I live with my big sister Erika, and my younger sister Karlie .. Erika keeps me and Sierra because our mother was unfit to keep us any longer .. This guy here, his name is Jacob .. We have been fuck buddies for about 2 years now .. There isn't anything romantic going on between us, we just have amazing sex ..

"Shay .! What are you doing in there .?" he yelled ..

He calls me Shay because that's my middle name .. All the girls in this house go by their middle names .. Erika's is Nia, and Karlie's is Stephanie .. Most of the time we have sex at his house when his parents are at work .. Erika and Karlie know about me and Jay .. Erika doen't mind, as long as when she comes home from school everything is in it's place .. Erika is 19 and she's a sophomore at Mt. Clarkson University .. My younger sis, Karlie, is 16 and she's a Junior at our High School, Tenatoa High ..

"Babe I'm coming .!" I yelled through the bathroom door ..

I washed myself quickly and walked out the bathroom back to the bed ..

"There's my sexy Shay .." he laughed, kissing my neck ..

Lately, the sex between me and Jacob has been getting really good .. We took each other's virginities and ever since then we screw on the regular .. The passion in our sex is unbelievable .. At first it was just awkward, now it's hot, sweaty sexy, and passionate ..

"I want you Papi .." I licked his earlobe ..

"You got me mami .. Whatcha gonna do with me is the question .." he whispered back ..

"Imma fuck you raw baby .. That's what Imma do .. You are going to never want me to leave .." I bit his bottom lip gently and pulled away so he could lean in for another kiss ..

"I already don't want you to leave .."

"What time do your parents get home .?"

"My mom gets off at 6:00 and my dad at 9:00 .."

All of a sudden I heard a door close ..

"What time is it Jay .?"

"3:35 .."

"Somebody's home early .." I said nervously ..

"Jacob .!" I heard a female voice yell ..

"I'm going to pretend I'm sleep .. Grab your stuff and get in my closet until she leaves .."

I nodded and grabbed my stuff , scrambling to his closet .. I ran inside and hee looked in my eyes ..

"DON'T put your clothes on .. I'm not done with you yet .." he bit his lip and closed the closet door ..

Jacob was so sexy, and I'm glad that I'm the only girl that gets to enjoy his goods and give him pleasure ..