A Lucky Man

$ Jacob's P.O.V. $

"Faster baby .." she moaned softly, licking my ear as I thrusted in and out of her ..

I obeyed .. We were in the Janitor's closet at school, our usual spot .. Whenever me or her got horny we would get a bathroom pass and and come to the closet .. Then, we would text the other person and they would come .. This time, I needed her .. Just thinking about last night made my dick stand at full attention ..

"Oh shit .. Yes baby, yes .." she moaned a little louder ..

I had her holding onto the shelf, with one leg in the air .. I started speeding up and nibbled on her ear ..

"Like that mami .?"

"Yes papi .! Yes .!" she yelled ..

"Shh baby .. You don't want us to get caught do you .?"

"N-no .."

"Then quiet down .."

"I'm sorry .. It just feels so good .. I'll try though .. Oh fuck .!" she bit her lip and closed her eyes ..

I heard the shelf hit the wall every time I went in her .. The faster I went, the harder it hit the wall ..

"This feels so damn good .!" she moaned a little loudly ..

"I know baby .. I know .."

I wouldn't dare let another female touch my dick as long as Shay was around .. She knew how to suck and fuck .. And that, was a gift ..She wasn't afraid to get on top and fuck the shit out of me .. And she could do that really well ..

"Yeah Jay just like that .. Don't stop baby .."

"What's my name baby .?" I asked her, fucking her harder with each word ..

"J-Jacob .."

"What was that .? I couldn't here you .."

"JACOB .!" she yelled ..

I smiled, "That's right .."

I spanked her ass once, and she moaned .. Then she asked me to go faster because she was going to cum .. So, I went as fast as I could ..

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuccckkkk .! Jay, I'm cumming baby I'm cumming .."

And sure enough, she came all over my dick .. She exploded all over me and I had some of her cum dripping down my leg ..

"Shay, baby you made a mess .." I said, panting ..

"I'm s-sorry .. Want me to clean it up .?"

"Only if you want .."

She smiled, nodded, and dropped to her knees .. She licked me slowly and I inhaled deeply ..

"You like that papi .?"

"A little .." I teased ..

She smiled and stuck my entire 10 inches in her mouth, without gagging .. Damn she's good ..

"Fuck .." I moaned softly ..

"What was that daddy .?"

"N-nothing .."

She shrugged and started pulling me in and out of her mouth while she was stroking me too .. It felt so good, and I wanted to cum so bad, but I didn't want to cum so quickly .. I ran my fingers through her hair and held it up away from her face .. I don't know why, but she looked so good while she was sucking me ..

"Damn this feels good .."

"Does it really .?"

"Hell yeah .!"

She giggled and got rougher with my dick .. She slurped and sucked every drip of her cum off of me .. By the time she was done, I was on the verge of cumming ..

"You want me to stop now papi .?"

"No no .. Keep going until I cum .."

"I can do that .."

She started deepthroating me and it didn't take long before cum was "accidentally" slipping out of me .. It felt so good I couldn't stop moaning ..

"Fuck fuck fuck .! Oh mami I'm cumming .!"

"Cum on daddy .. I'm right here for you .."

She hummed on my dick, making me vibrate a little .. That sent me over the edge and I immediately exploded right into her mouth .. Not a drop of my cum was anywhere to be found .. She had taken it all .. Now this right here was a good girl .. She smiled and stood up ..

"Was that okay .?"

"Baby that was perfect .." I kissed her ..

"We meeting at my place later .?" she twirled her hair ..

"Yes ma'am .." I started pulling my pants up ..

"Okay, cool .." she pulled her panties and jeans on ..

"See you later sexy .." I smacked her butt ..

"Bye daddy .." she kissed my cheek, opened the door, fluffed her hair, and walked out into the hallway with the hall pass around her neck .. The janitor came in the closet and looked at me like he wanted to know what happened .. I scratched my head, smiled, and walked out of the closet chuckling .. I went back to class, and sat there with a huge grin on my face .. I got more pussy from one girl than half these dudes do with 10 girls .. I'm a lucky man ..

Heey guys !!! It's Niaa . Go check out my new books, "Screwing My Way To The Top", "Trouble Always Follows Me" && "Not Your First, But Better Than Your Last" . I need a cast for each of these books ASAP . If you would like to be in any of them, hit my inbox with the required information that can be found on each CAST CALL page on each book . We need some characters really bad . Please please apply you guys .