Baby Makin' Sex

$ Maria's P.O.V $

"Yes, Nia (Who is in the photo to your right) he will be out of here by 5:30 .." I spoke into the phone ..

"Okay .. Because Daniel is coming over .. It's our one year anniversary and I want tonight to be special .. I'm trying to convince him not to go into the military .."

I laughed, "So you're going to seduce him .?"

She giggled, "Damn right .."

Well, at least I know where my freak genes came from ..

"Okay .. He will definitely be out by 5:30 .."

"Kay .. Love ya .."

"Love you too .."

"Bye hun .."

"Bye .."

I hung up my phone and the doorbell rung .. It was Jacob .. I smiled, fluffed my hair, and skipped to the door ..

"Hey cutie .." I opened the door in my sexy purple lingerie ..

"Hey Sha- Woah .." he said looking me up and down and biting his lip ..

"You like .?" I turned in a complete circle ..

"I-I-I love it .."

"Well come inside and tell me how much you love it .." I stepped out of his way as he walked in the house ..

I closed the door and locked it .. I turned around and he was still staring at me ..

I giggled, "Is there a problem sweetheart .?"

"N-no .. You look amazing .. I'm so turned on right now .."

I looked down at his dick and giggled, "I can see that .. Want me to go take care of it .?"

He nodded quickly and I giggled some more .. I threw my hair up in a ponytail and smiled sweetly ..

"Couch .. Sit .."

He sat down and I walked over to him, twirling my hair ..

"What are you going to do to me .?"

"Shhh, just relax babe .." I slowly slid his pants down and took them from around his ankles ..

"But Shay .."

"But nothing Jay .." I tugged on his boxer lightly, telling him what I wanted ..

He sighed and nodded and I pulled his boxers down ..

$ Jacob's P.O.V $

She had taken my boxers off slowly .. She took a hold of me and licked my dick slowly .. I inhaled sharply and she smiled .. She went to the stereo and turned on No Bullshit by Chris Brown (to Your right) and put it on repeat .. She silently walked back over to me and sat beside me .. She wasn't going to suck me, or else she would have done it already .. She slid her panties down her ankles and then kicked them off .. Now I smiled because I knew what was happening .. She straddled my lap backwards and slid the tip of my dick inside her .. She was so wet she was dripping .. And she was hot .. I knew what she was doing, she was teasing me to see if I'll beg for it .. She moaned quietly and slid me in a little more .. She was so damn hot and wet and it felt so good .. I wanted to be inside of her, now ..

"Damn .." I mumbled accidentally ..

She turned her head to look at me, then flashed a smile ..

"You alright hun .?"

"Yeah .."

She slid down a little further and her moans got louder .. I don't know how, but she was so tight .. I could feel my dick stretching her further and further apart ..

"Damn that's nice .." she moaned, throwing her head back ..

"It would be a whole lot nicer if you would let me go all the way in .."

"You would like that wouldn't you .?"

"You motherfucking right I would .." I said aggressively ..

"Then I think I will keep teasing you .." she giggled and stayed where she was ..

"But you're soaking and I know you want me to fuck the shit out of you don't you .?"

"Yeah .." she moaned ..

"Then let me go deep .."

"No, I like teasing you .."

I gave up .. I took her body and slammed her down, pushing me all the way inside her hot, soaking insides .. She yelled in pleasure and I immediately started pounding her body to peices .. I was gonna punish that ass for teasing me ..

Heey guys !!! It's Niaa . Go check out my new books, "Screwing My Way To The Top", "Trouble Always Follows Me" && "Not Your First, But Better Than Your Last" . I need a cast for each of these books ASAP . If you would like to be in any of them, hit my inbox with the required information that can be found on each CAST CALL page on each book . We need some characters really bad . Please please apply you guys .