Chapter 9

Jasmine's POV

I looked up at him with as much confidence I could muster up. He looked surprised at first but then his eyes started to darken with lust and love. I slowly and seductively walked towards in an attempt to be confident and not show how nervous I was.

When I finally got in front of him, I noticed his eyes had darkened with lust and love but mostly love.

" August baby, I just want to say that in these past months, you have loved me and cared for me like no one could ever do. You have also helped me overcome a lot of obstacles and for that I just want to say I love you with all my heart." I said to him as I looked into his eyes.

" I love you too baby but what is all of this about?" he asks with a curious face.

" August, I'm ready. I want you to make love to me." I say looking at him.

"Your wish is my command." he says as he picks me up and walks to his bedroom.

He gently laid me in the middle of the bed and climbed on top of me.

"Jasmine, are you sure that you're ready for this?"

"Yes. August I am." I say as I lean up and kiss his lips. " I'm ready baby."

He started to take my robe off slowly and then he stopped and stared. I started to get self- conscious but then he said.

" Damn baby. You're Beautiful."

Then he kissed me with so much passion and love. He began taking off the lingerie until I was fully naked. He started kissing down my neck with open mouthed kisses making me moan and get wetter by the moment. I knew in the morning there would be hickeys everywhere. Before I knew it, he was in between my legs asking for permission with his eyes to continue. I gave it to him willingly.

He licked my wet slit with his hot, long tongue and I almost melted. He then latched onto my clit and began to suck hard. My body began to buck up at his touch. He entered 2 fingers in me and began to pump slow and hard.

" Aug faster, harder" I said through rigid breaths.

He went faster and harder. It felt oh sooo good. He continued doing that all while he sucked on my clit.

" Oh shit Aug baby I'm about to cum!" I screamed out as I felt a burning sensation in the pit of my stomach.

He added two more fingers and began to suck faster and go harder. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I could barely catch my breath. I felt it coming when August stuck his long tongue in my hole and I exploded and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He continued to stroke me until I came down from my high.

He got naked and grabbed a condom out of his drawer , and turned on some music.Then I looked down and saw the most biggest penis ever. It looked like a Febreze can the big one not the little one. I was terrified.

" August baby I don't think that will fit." I say with a little fear.

" Baby don't worry. It will fit." he said as he placed the condom on his erected dick and placed the head at my entrance." Let me know if it hurts and I'll stop."

[ Start Song Now!!]

" I just want you to know I love you baby." he said looking into my eyes.

He positioned himself then he pushed in a little then went back out. He continued this until all of him was inside of me. Then he came all of the way out and slammed into me breaking my barrier.