Prologue

Jasmine's P.O.V
Hey my name is Jasmine Monae Johnson.I'm 18 and my birthday is October 27,1996. I'm a Senior and in my last year of school. I'm an only child. I live in Atlanta.My mom is Lawyer and my dad is an Surgeon. So that means they are always at their work places or on business trips. Most of the time I'm at home alone. I like it like that. I go to Stewart County High. I'm bullied everyday by almost everyone in the school. I don't know why they treat me this way I've never done anything to anyone. The only reason everyone else does is because of the school whore and most popular girl Desiree. She thinks she is all that because she has all the boys flocking to her and all the girls wanting to be her except me.She's had a thing out for me since freshmen year but I won't let that get to me. So join me on my journey of my last year of school.

August P.O.V
Hey to all my people out there. I'm August Anthony Alsina Jr. I'm 18 and I'm a Senior in my last year of school and I just moved to Atlanta with my mom,Step Dad,and my nieces. I live alone in a big Mansion and I know everyone is wondering how you get to buy all that.Well I am a well known thug and my street name is King. I plan on getting out the game and started me a music career. I can sing pretty damn well if I do say so myself lol. Only my moms and nieces know I can sing. But anyway I hope I can find me a ride or die at this new school.