Chapter 3

August P.O.V
After me and the boys smoked all of these blunts,one of my workers came in talking about they have Carter. Let me tell you when he came in he looked scared shitless. I asked him to sit in the chair.

" Sit Rookie" I said as he sat in the chair.

"Now I want to know why you been stilling my shit" I say as look him dead in the face.

" I..I only stole because I needed the extra money. I got a family and bills to pay and I just needed a little extra money. I'm so sorry King." Carter said.

"If your punk ass would have asked me I might have considered it but since you didn't I got some for that ass." I said as I called up T,Tyrone,and Tank.

They were some of the people I use to beat niggas ass's when I don't want to.They came in ready for whatever.

"What up King" they said in Unison.

"I need y'all to handle this but don't kill him." I said referring to Carter.

"Please " was all I heard as I walked out of the room. I know y'all like What just happened Well all the boys was gone do Is rough him up a little and that's it. I know his situation but from now on I'm gone keep a close eye on him.

I got in my Range Rover and headed to my house to get ready. When I got home, I took a quick shower. I went to pick out my outfit which was:

Black true religion jeans

Black designer shirt

Black gucci shoes

My gold Rolex

My Gold Chain

My black snapback

My gold grill

I put my fit on and grabbed my keys to my all black Range Rover and headed to the mansion we rented out for the party. On the way I called Jas.

PHONE CONVO

"Hey baby girl where are you?"

"I'm just leaving, what about you?"

"I'm on my way too"

"Ok well I'll see you there by bestie"

" Bye baby girl" I hung up as I pulled in the driveway to the house. I got out and headed in. A lot of people was already here, the dj was spinning track to track,the dance floor was full,and people were already drunk or high. I continued on in and I saw the crew sitting on some couches rolling up, so I followed suit and lite my blunt too.

As I was smoking and talking to the crew, I notice this girl walk in and as she walks closer I notice it was Jasmine. Let me tell you Ma looked good as fuck. That dress was fitting her right in all the right places. It even made her ass look bigger, I mean it was already pretty big but that dress made it look even better. I was in a trance when I heard my name being called.

"Huh" I said.

" Aug I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes." she said.

"Oh I'm sorry I was stuck there for a minute" I say fidgeting.

"Oh ok want to dance?" she says as Beyoncé Dance for You comes on.

"Of course ma" I say as I get up.

Let me tell you I didn't know ma had moves like that. She was a great dancer and because of that August Jr. was getting happy. I was trying contain myself but it wasn't happening. Then the song She twerking comes on by Cash Out, and she started twerking and grinding on me. That shit felt amazing. We danced some more then went to get a drink.

" Ma I didn't know you had moves like that" I say sipping some Hennessy.

"There's plenty of things you don't know about me" she says sipping some of the punch.

"Oh really" I say raising an eyebrow.

" Yes really" she says.

" By the way you look very beautiful tonight"

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." she says with a smile.

" Thanks"

" Let's go dance some more" she suggests.

" Ok" I put my cup down.

We danced until 3 in the morning. That's when everyone began to leave.

" I had a great time" she says looking up at me.

" I did too" I say as I stare at her beautiful face and lips. I lean in and she does too and we kiss. I feel sparks as my lips connect with hers. She tastes like strawberries and mint. I ask for an entrance but she denied me of it so I grabbed her ass and she gasped. So I took that as my chance and used my tongue to explore her mouth. As we continue to kiss, I began groping her as she did me but we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We broke apart breathing heavy to look up and see the whole crew with smiles.

" Get it nigga" Chris says making all of us laugh and Jas hide her face in my chest.

After that I walk her to her car and watch her drive away.

I think I maybe really falling for her, I think as I get in my truck getting ready to drive home.

Jasmine's P.O.V
On my way to the party Augy called me and He hates when I call him that lol. He was just checking on me.

As I'm driving there I can't help but to get nervous. This is my first party EVER because before August them I didn't have any friends so yea.

As I'm pulling up in the driveway I can't help but pray that this goes well.

When I get out and walk in, I see people dancing more like having sex on the floor, People drinking and getting High, and I see plenty of people upstairs on the balcony. I'm walking through all if this when I see August and the rest if the Crew sitting on some couches either drinking or smoking.

When I get in front of him he just looks like he is in a trance and I can't help but take in his look as well. He looked fine as ever in his all black attire. I tried getting his attention but I Guess he was too occupied looking at me. He finally came back and I asked him to dance with me. When we got on the dance floor I don't know what came over me but I just starting dancing on him and as we were getting into it I felt something hard on my butt but I ignored it. After a couple of songs, we got tired. So we decided to get something to drink. He got Hennessy and I got punch which I think was spiked. We just talked for awhile until one of my favorite twerk songs came and we went back to the dance floor.

We danced all night but when he was walking me to my car we began to talk. In the middle of us talking we both zoned out in eachothers faces and began to makeout. This was my first kiss. I was kind of new to all this so when he licked my lip asking for an entrance I denied him. So he grabbed my ass, and when he did I gasped and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. His tongue and mouth did wonders to mine. But as it got even more heated we were stopped by someone clearing their throat.

When we looked up we saw the whole crew looking at us with smiles. To break the silence Chris said Get it nigga as all of us erupted in laughter and I hid my head in his chest in embarrassment.

After that episode we said goodbye and I drove off thinking that my feelings for August are getting deeper . I'm new to all of this so I really don't know what I should do. Ugh why this is so complicated?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry I took a little while to update but in the future I'll have them up a little faster. Anyway Bye now.
-Janea_Clark