Chapter 8

Jasmine's P.O.V

Today is the day I finally graduate highschool. I can't believe it. Its finally over. These past months I've gained so many great things a loving and sexy boyfriend, a great group of friends,who are there for me no matter what, and a second family also. Life couldn't get any better.

Anyway right now I'm standing in my walk in closet with nothing on but my bra and panties. My thoughts were interrupted by my mama.

" Jasmine Monae Johnson if you don't stop standing there with nothing on I'm going to beat your ass. Now what are you doing standing here?" my mama said.

"Mama I was just thinking. That's all but I could get ready if you would just exit." I say moving towards her.

"Oh hush child. I once had to wipe your funky ass" she said loudly.

"Maaaa!!!" I yell.

But her reply is laughter.

I get a step on it and get ready. I had on a red knee length dress paired with some black heels. I then took the rollers out my hair and combed them down. I added a little makeup and some dark red lipstick. For the final touch I sprayed some of my Chanel No.5 perfume. I was ready now.

"Babygirl if you don't come on me and your mother are leaving you." my daddy said.

"Here I come. I'm ready." I say approaching my mama and dad who were looking like they were about to eye rape eachother.

" Can y'all come on and please stop that it's nasty." I say making an eww face.

" Babygirl how you thought you got here?" my dad says as him and my mom laughs.

" Oh whatever" I say walking ahead of them.

We load my dad's Black Escalade and head to the school. When we pull up, I see families and people ,who are graduating, standing by too . I'm was excited, nervous,and anxious. I then spotted my baby and parted from my parents.

.

.

.

August's POV

Well it's finished. I'm finally through with all this school shit and your boy is so happy. I've gone through a lot of changes these past couple months. I went from having hoes left and right to staying with and loving just one beautiful girl, my Jas. Every Time I think of her a smile appears on my face. She makes me real happy and she keeps me grounded. She has some bomb ass pussy, I just can't wait until she let me make love to her. Yes I said make love. When I have sex with Jas, I want it to be love making because she is very special to me.

Anyway your nigga was dressed in a all black suit with a red handkerchief and a red rose attached. I was now driving to school. When I pulled up everybody was there with their families. My mama and the girls were coming. I was looking for my baby Jas but I finally noticed her. When I did, I instantly got hard. My baby was looking good and that dress fit in her in ALL of the right places.

"Hey baby" she said kissing my lips then wiping her lipstick of my lips.

"Hey Bae. You ready for this?" I say with my arms wrapped around her.

" As ready as I'll ever be." She said with a bright smile.

We walk into the school hand in hand along with our parents then we are seated and it's time.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd Person POV

They all sat patiently in their seats waiting for their name to be called. The Order it went in was, August, Chris,Jasmine,Kid,Shad,Trey,Honey, Sevyn, and Michael. The parents watched with bright smiles and happy tears as their children walked across that stage.Jasmine had to say a speech because she was Valedictorian. Her speech was remarkable. They were so happy at the end. Along this year they gained and lost a few but now it was all worth all that they had been through the past couple of months. They couldn't be more proud of themselves.

Later that day everyone was with their family celebrating.They all were so happy for what they had accomplished something and now it was time to start a new journey.Plenty of them had been talking about getting in the music industry because they all had amazing talents that they could share with the world. Everyone except Jas decided they didn't want to go to college. Jasmine wanted her own hair and Nail salon. So she would pursue that.

Later on that night,Jasmine was preparing herself at August's house to give something to Him, her most prized possession ,her virginity. August also had something special he wanted to give to her as well.

.

.

.

.

.

Jasmine P.O.V

I was a nervous wreck as I prepared myself for this. I keep thinking what if this happen? What if that happened? I'm trying to push those thoughts to the back of my head. I had cooked dinner, and I had on some lingerie with my robe wrapped around me waiting on August to come home. The girls had been helping me all week so I should be ok. Just as I was about to go in the kitchen the door opened. It's now or never.

.

.

.

.

.

.

August P.O.V

After the graduation was over, I celebrated with my family and my baby Jas. Wow is all I can say. She has helped and changed me in more ways than one in the past couple of months,And I can't express that enough. I love her so much that I'm going to make her my wife. After she went to my house, I went to go pick up the engagement ring that I had picked out for her a couple of weeks ago.

I picked it up, it was a pretty penny, but hey I'll do anything for my baby. I headed to the house it was about 8:00 pm. I pulled up into the driveway and noticed all the lights out. I was curious and also cautious but as I walked into the house I saw rose petals leading towards the dining room. I soon stopped and saw the most beautiful woman, my baby, Jas in a black silk robe. I didn't know what was about to go down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cliffhanger.

I would like to say I appreciate all of you that have voted and commented on my book but unfortunately this book will be coming to an end in about 2 or 3 chapters. Then I will be focused on my other books, mainly my two newest books Mend My Broken Heart and When will I have happiness? So be looking out for those. Also I will have a sequel for this book, and it will be full of plenty of more drama. Again I thank you and remember to vote and comment.

- Janea_Clark