Chapter 2

Fast forward to the end of the week
August P.O.V
This week has been so stressful. A couple days ago when I went to the trap to check up on things I found out some bitch nigga been stealing my shit and it's been happening for a good while too. Then when I asked who was it nobody could tell me shit but I just got word that one of the new workers,Carter,was the one stealing so I'll handle that problem today. On the bright side I have gotten closer to Jas this week and I'm starting to catch feelings for her, which I have never done for any other girl.Also,I can't wait to TURN UP at this party tonight.

Now I'm going to pick up Jas for school. When I get there, I honk the horn. She comes out dressed in a Marilyn Monroe shirt,acid wash Highwaisted jeans,gray snapback,white high top air forces,and some pink lipstick. Her Hair was bone straight. Her face was so beautiful,and it looked like she went with the natural look. Ma was really beautiful today and them jeans didn't do her ass no justice. Let me stop for AJ gets excited.

"Hey Aug" she says as she gets in the car.

"Hey Ma,you look very beautiful today." I say.

" Aww thanks" she says while smiling that smile that I've grown to love in the past week.

"No problem" I say as I pull out her drive way.

As we drive to school, we make small talk. Then I decide to hold her hand, and when I did I felt shocks go up my arm. I look over and see that she felt it too but I didn't let go somehow,someway it just felt right doing this.

"Aug today I'm going to the mall with girls so I'll catch a ride with them" she says as we get out the car.

"Ok ma, do you need some money" I ask.

" No but thanks" she says.

"No I insist it's my treat" I say as I give here my black card and a kiss on the check.

I whisper in her ear "Spend what you please and have a good time."I felt as chills go down her spine.

" Bye Bestie" I say as I walk up to the boys.

"Bye Aug, and thanks"she says as she begins to walk towards the girls.

"Welcome" I say.

I don't why but I feel a little empty because she is not in my prescience. Little mama got me feeling things I never felt.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasmine's P.O.V
Today Aug picked me up for school. He drove his Range Rover today but while we were in the truck he held my hand. As soon as he grasped it,I felt shocks and I know he did too. After that I started thinking about how close we have gotten over the past week. I also thought about the party tonight. Your bitch ready to TURN UP. Anyway me and the girls are going to the mall after school to pick out some outfits for the party.

When we got to school, he instisted on me having his black card. But when I tried to decline he shoved it in my hand and kissed my cheek. All I could think about is his lips are so soft on my skin and some other naughty things lol. Anyway here are my girls.

"Hey boo" they said in unison.

"Hey baes, y'all ready for this party tonight?" I say.

"Girl yass. I've been ready to turn up all week." Honey says as we laugh.

"Me too,but the bell about to ring I'll see y'all during lunch." I say as I walk to my first class.

When I get in class, Our teacher tells us we have to do a project that requires a partner. Y'all already know who my partner is...you guessed right August. While we were working Desiree disease lip ass decides to come over starting mess.