17

Dear you the you I don't think you even know you,

Such an interesting person you are inside and out even when you seem to be hiding. There is just so many layers to you I don't think I even know the half of you. So we have known each other for a few years but just recently have really began to know each other. And I find my self fascinated with you. There is just something about you that draws me to you, I am not quit sure why. I guess it is because you are just so different then what I am used to, and although you seem shy you can sure give me a run for my money. You keep surprising me in many ways and I think that also contributes to my curiosity about you. But here is the thing sometimes I am blind to the lines people draw, so you have tot ell me when I am becoming to much, because I know I can be super intense. Just like I know eventually I might become super intense but I don't know how to stop it with out just stepping back and letting go, however I don't think I am ready to let go, so I hope we don't reach that part yet. I am working on relaxing some I tend to almost always be on overdrive and allow my emotions to drive and my mind to take a nap, but I am being careful. I remember what it was like watching you hide again and retreat away and honestly I didn't think it would hurt me or bother me but it really did and so I had to find away to bring you back out. Because when your out your such a different person, your so lively and free and in my opinion that is the best version of you. So I guess what I am getting at it unknowingly I think I might have developed some emotional feelings towards you that I just don't know how to explain or even what to do with them. So I am writing this letter trying to work out things in my head and make sense of the emotions I feel, and its helping some but not all the way. I am just not sure how to talk about this with you, through this letter. It is not to often that I am a this much of a loss for words, but you often make my mind think on over drive and its hard for my mouth to keep up. So please have patience with me, and let me down easy because for some reason if things end I have a feeling I'm going to take a hard hit that will defiantly knock the wind out of me.    

L.K