14

Dear you asshole you, 

You have been nothing but a bother. I used to think you were good for her that you were different and was going to help her. But lately you have been nothing but a head ache. Just leave her alone I do not know what your problem is or your end goal but count her out would you. You have a very sadistic personality did you know that? I do not know how many times I have stuck up for you but now I am done you have lost my vote, and quit frankly I do not think you have any ones vote anymore. What a silly thought I used to have back in the summer of 16. You put me in such a dream world some times it is sad to even realize how much I trusted your word. But you know what now, fuck you cause you are nothing but a liar. And I can not honestly take it any longer. You need help like serious help because something is wrong. Something happened to you or something but you can change and become better you just need to talk to some one. No one likes a man who can not admit he is falling a part. And I honestly sympathize with you but the things you say and do are just to much. We all have been dealt fucked up cards and it is how you play them that matters, but you just do not get it. She was ready to help you through all the darkness but you could not even see the flicking light. You do not deserve her and she defiantly deserves better. So please just walk away before anyone else has to get hurt, i.e you because if she calls me again crying about you I will hunt you down AND BEAT YOU LITTLE FIST AND ALL. So good bye you forever hopefully. 

L.K