4

Dear you the real you,

When you and I first met we had a crazy connection. I was instantly comfortable with you. We went from not knowing each other to becoming close. You are the type to tell it how it is. And when I met you I was at a low point in my life. You never said anything negative always hopeful. When ever I talked to you a smile always appeared on my face, was it the same for you? You meant a lot to me that I soon couldn't imagine my life with out you. We went from friends to something else I'm not sure. I know my feels grew for you and your all I wanted to talk to. I wanted to learn more and to make sure you knew you weren't alone. Your going to be someone big in the future you know. But I messed up and I know I did. I'm sorry you know, truly. I wish I can undo what I've done but at last I can not. You became distant after I messed up and I tried ignoring it, but I knew it was my fault. After all you did say I was lucky you were still even talking to me. So thank you for my second chance. Even though I didn't deserve it. So I put my feelings aside and tried to remain your friend. I still can't wait till everyone knows your name, cause one day they will. And when everyone is obsessed with you I'll have the pleasure of saying I know you, and we used to be close friends. So smile more and be happy there's no time for doubts or sadness. When your a star don't forget you said you'll never forget me.

L.K