20

Dear you Oli Oli Oxen Free you,

I need closure and writing has always worked best for me, so I'll give it a try. I don't really know what happened. Maybe the you, you were pretending to be wasn't you at all. Or maybe you weren't ready and didn't know how to say you were not ready. Or maybe a million other possibilities, that frankly I have thought up, have happened. But bottom line is your not around. It was the last good morning beautiful and good night. And although I was not ready for it to be the last one it was. It hurts a lot more then I expected it to. I didn't think I would give a part of me when we started talking, but some where between good morning and good night everyday I did. Slowly but surly you consumed my thoughts. Then you disappeared with no good bye. Quite frankly as sad as I am, I am also mad. You promised you were mature and communication was something you would always give. Yet you left with no word why, or what happened. You left me to pick up the pieces and to feel silly. This is why I guard my self and do not allow hope to over take me. Yet through all of this and the ache you left behind I still hope you are okay and are living a good life. What's that mean about me. I have no clue but I'm working through it and I hope your working through whatever you need to, to be better. Good night.

L.K