Thirty Hours to Live, How Shall I Spend Them?

Wandering around the streets of Paris drunk wasn't much fun. Marinette thought that all the streets looked the same, especially this late at night. None of this would have happened if she had stayed away from the Miraculers. 

How ironic is it that someone who gives out advice doesn't listen to it themselves?

"I'm stupid. No wonder Lila and Chloe started acting nice for no reason." She thought.

"The demon queen of high school has decreed it."
"She says Monday, 8 am, I will be deleted."
"They'll hunt me down in study hall, stuff and mount me on the wall."
"Thirty hours to live, how shall I spend them?
"I don't have to stay and die like cattle."
"I could change my name and ride up to Seattle."
"But I don't own a motorbike-"

After a bit of walking around, she spotted a black figure moving around on the roof of a nearby building.

The one and only, Chat Noir.

"Wait...here's an option that I like."
"Spend those thirty hours gettin'... freakay!"

Knowing Chat, he was probably patrolling. However, Marinette had other priorities, such as climbing the walls to get to the roof. As expected, she slipped and landed on a pile of junk with an audible oof.

The crash was loud enough for Chat to hear. "Marinette?" He helped her up and brought her to the roof. "Are you okay? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, you know, just taking a night stroll." She said. "I'm fine, by the way."

"A stroll? This late?" He asked skeptically.

"Why not?"

Chat raised his eyebrows. "Are you drunk?"

Marinette giggled. "Of course not!" She seemed to reconsider. "Maybe a little."

Chat shook his head. "I better take you home then."

"I can do that by myself." Marinette said before proceeding to trip over her own feet.

"Right." He snickered to himself. "Despite your best efforts princess, I don't think you'll make it home on your own." He started guiding her through the streets of Paris.  "Why are you out this late anyway?"

"I went to a party." Marinette said. "It was a great party, but Lila's going to murder me and my social life on Monday because I threw up on her, so I can't go home yet."

Chat chuckled. "Do you have any idea what you're saying, princess? High school isn't your entire life, and Lila probably deserved the puke on her shoes." 

Before Marinette could say anything else, she tripped for what felt like the hundredth time that day. 

Chat caught her by the waist. "That's it. I'm carrying you."

He picked her up bridal style and used his staff to get them to the roof of the Dupain-Cheng bakery in nearly no time at all. The whole time, Marinette only focused on how warm it felt to be carried by him. Alcohol or no alcohol, there's no denying the cat was attractive.

Especially in a skin-tight leather suit. Oh boy.

He gently set her on her feet. "Well, seems like my work here is done. I'd better get going pr-"

Chat didn't have the chance to finish his sentence before Marinette grabbed him by the collar and kissed him. 

This shocked him in more ways than one, and he pulled away. "Marinette, y-you're drunk. I don't think this is the best time to-"