Seems Every Time I'm About to Despair, There's A 7-11 Right There

Dear Diary, 

     I can't believe I went on a date with THE Adrien Agreste! 'Course, it was interrupted by an akuma attack but STILL! We even got ice cream at Andre's! And that ice cream is said to unite lovers! Not to mention the fact that he called me and Adrien a COUPLE! I would have melted right then and there faster than the ice cream!

In the middle of writing her diary, Marinette's phone rang. Once she picked it up, Alya's voice boomed through the speakers.

"MARINETTE! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOUR DATE WITH ADRIEN WAS TODAY! I NEED DEETS NOW!!!" 

"Whoa, hold your horses Alya!" Marinette turned down the volume on her poor speakers. "I'm really, really sorry that I haven't been able to chat recently. I guess I was just so caught up in everything that's happening right now and- "

"Okay, I understand." Alya said. "Now, spill the tea. Did he ask you any questions? Is he still the Adrien Agreste we all knew from middle school? Did you guys make it to first base?"

"What does that even mean?" Marinette asked.

"Nothing." Alya laughed while Marinette was left confused.

"Anyway, we were actually having a great time eating ice cream from Andre's until the akuma came." Marinette continued. "The thing is, I still haven't gotten over my stuttering problem around him! I thought I got rid of it, but I probably made a fool out of myself back there!"

"Did he show any disinterest when you did?"

"Well, no."

"See? Nothing to worry about." 

"I don't know Alya. He might be judging me for my every action! Maybe that's why he was so silent!"

"Or, you could just be overthinking all of this." Alya said. "He did agree to having ice cream with you, didn't he?"

Marinette sighed. "Maybe you're right. I am overthinking all of this."

Just then, a request for a videocall came from Lila, Chloe, and Sabrina. "Sorry, Alya. Someone's calling me. Talk to you later!"

She accepted the call, and she was greeted with what looked like the female incarnation of Shrek. Marinette later realized it was Chloe, who had a facial mask on. 

"This better be important. As you can see, I'm having a very important facial right now and I must not be disturbed!" Chloe said. "My face is the 2nd most fabulous thing I have next to my hair!"

Lila's and Sabrina's faces appeared as well. "Of course it's important!" Sabrina said. "Ivan's party is tomorrow, and we don't have outfits yet."

"I'd buy new outfits for you all, but sadly my mother hasn't given me my allowance yet." Lila shook her head sadly. "Unless, hmm..."

"Unless what?" Marinette asked.

"I have the perfect idea!" Lila clasped her hands together. "Find your best outfits and bring them to Marinette for her to work her magic!"

"What? But Ivan's party is tomorrow night!" Marinette objected. 

"Exactly, we're running out of time, and you did make us our uniforms quite quickly." Lila said.

"Uh-uh. There is NO way I'm giving my best party dress to Dupain-Cheng. She'll probably ruin it!" Chloe scoffed.

"There's no way I can finish decorating 4 dresses by tomorrow!" Marinette said. 

Lila's smile faded. "I understand. You are a very busy person. It's just such a shame that everyone won't be able to see your artistic skills when it comes to fashion. Not to mention that we will have to end up going in plain old dresses."