Introduction

First of all, thanks for picking this book to read! 

So, I made an earlier fic about Adrien and how he deals with Kagami, Chloe, and Lila now that they are all aggresively crushing on him.

Thing is though, I have no idea where the plot is going.

I wrote the first few chapters without thinking and it ended up being a rewrite of "Silencer" and "Oni-Chan", which sucked a lot, so I unpublished it. However, I still wanted to write something Miraculous related. My first fanfic on Wattpad (and being the best one I've written so far) was about Mean Girls: The Musical and Heathers: The Musical, and I'm still ever so slightly obsessed with Heathers (b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶B̶a̶r̶r̶e̶t̶t̶ ̶W̶i̶l̶b̶e̶r̶t̶ ̶W̶e̶e̶d̶).

Anyway, I like Miraculous, and I like Heathers, so why not mix them together? This is gonna be about 60% Miraculous and 40% Heathers. I've seen some people do this concept, but it never got too popular, so, once again I'm doing my own take on this. You probably need to know both Heathers: The Musical and Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir to fully understand the story, so if you aren't a Miraculer or Theater Geek, feel free to search up the show(s) and get settled into the fandom before reading. 

Updates (hopefully) once a week (or more if I'm lucky)

Now that that's out of the way, let's now cast our painfully oblivious superheroes. 

*art not mine

*art not mine

Veronica Sawyer: Marinette Dupain-Cheng
Jason "J.D." Dean: Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir
Heather Chandler: Lila Rossi
Heather Duke: Chloe Bourgeois
Heather Mcnamara: Sabrina Raincomprix
Ms. Fleming: Ms. Bustier 
Kurt: Kim Chiến Lê
Ram: Ivan Bruel
Betty Finn: Alya Cesaire
Martha Dunnstock: Mylene Harpele 
Bud Dean: Gabriel Agreste

-I've listed Sabrina as Mcnamara and and Chloe as Duke but Chloe wears yellow and Sabrina wears green. (Just think of Mcnamara and Duke switching colors but not personalities)

-All the characters are in their junior year.

-Since it's an AU the character's personalities and events will deviate from canon.

-If you have any suggestions to make this book better please say so in the comments. I'll try to work on that if I can.