Mister-No-Name-Kid

"Girl, you are so lucky to be invited to Ivan's party!" Alya said while the rest of Mylene's friends crowded around her, taking a peek at the slip of paper she was holding.

"I know right? And it's not only me, but all of us!" Mylene jumped up and down. "Why don't we all go out later to pick out what we are gonna wear?"

Meanwhile, a certain Adrien Agreste was listening in on their conversation, shaking his head. He had seen the commotion that happened earlier, and was honestly surprised someone like Marinette was behind all this. However, he couldn't just tell the girls that the note was forged without some sort of proof, so he decided to keep his distance.

Plagg peeked out of his pocket. "You're just gonna leave like that? You know what happened, why don't you tell them?"

"What? I'm gonna go up to them and say "Oh hey sorry to bother you but that note was forged by your former friend who abandoned you guys for popularity?". What even Plagg? Besides, it's none of my business to begin with." Adrien rolled his eyes.

Looking up, he saw Marinette exit the school, probably on her way home. He checked his watch. He had a few minutes to spare before heading to his home as well.

He ran behind a nearby wall. "Plagg, claws out!"

As soon as he transformed into Chat Noir, he snuck up behind Marinette.

"Hey purr-incess." He said with a grin.

Marinette screamed and dropped all her things in shock. "Oh, it's just you, Chat."

"Sorry for startling you. I caused quite the cat-tastrophe didn't I?"

"It's fine." She said as she picked up her things.

Chat narrowed his eyes. "Things don't look fine, I saw what happened in the cafeteria earlier during lunch."

Marinette froze. "Y-you did?"

"I study at the same high school you do Marinette." Chat said blankly.

"Wait, really?" Marinette said. Chat realized he said more than he should have.

"You shouldn't have bowed down to those swatchdogs and diet-cokeheads." Chat changed the subject, his voice taking up a more serious tone.

"I'm sorry, what?" Marinette asked.

Chat shrugged and crossed his arms. "Clearly, princess, you have a soul. You should work on keeping it clean. Besides, we're all born marked for evil."

Chat wasn't exactly sure where that last quote came from, but he had heard it once and tried to use it in a conversation. He just made himself sound edgy though.

"Whoa whoa wait." Marinette grabbed his arm. "You can't just quote Baudelaire at me and walk away. You study at Francoise Dupont? I didn't catch your name."

Smirking, Chat turned to face her. "I didn't throw it."

Marinette just gaped at him in shock. As Ladybug, she had known Chat for years and it's only now she knew that they both studied at the same school.

"Hey look! Isn't that Chat Noir? Seems like Marinette has a thing for him. " A male voice said. It was Ivan.

"It looks like it is! Let's kick his ass!" Another voice said. It was Kim.

Chat motioned for Marinette to hide. She ducked behind a nearby post.

"We're seniors man, we're too old for that shit!" Ivan said. "Besides, doesn't he have a miraculous?"

"Whatever, as if he would have the guts to hurt a civilian." Kim walked up to Chat Noir. "Hey sweetheart! What did your boyfriend say when you came and moved to Paris?"