Chapter 8 *-*Jealousy*-*

Gokudera always got jealous and that's what I like about him the most. OwO  So...I'm gonna write about how the both of you hot jealous about each other. Fun huh? Enjoy then!!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

-The Next Day-

Today is Valentine's Day and Gokudera was surrounded by girls which makes you very frustrated. Even now, lunch time, he was surrounded. He tried to escape so that he can eat with you like usual but failed. So you ended up eating alone. Then after school he was still surrounded and you were really upset. Just when you were about to leave the school for home yourself...someone suddenly grabbed your arms and pulled you into an empty room?

You :"Wha-!?"

The person covers your mouth and speaks clamly, "Shhhhh... We might be found!"

You immediately realize that it was Gokudera and stopped struggling. You turned around to face him but before you could even say a single word he had kissed you.

"Hey, sto-stop!" you say as you pulled away.

"Come on, lemme do it for a while" argue Gokudera and he kissed you again.

After he broke the kiss you said quite annoyed, "Gokudera, stop being so selfish! After a whole day of school I want to rest."

Gokudera :"Bu-But..."

You :"Plus I don't want to be chase around by all your IDIOT, STUPID, CRAZY, UGLY FANGIRLS!"

Gokudera :"Why are you so overreacting?"

You :"Hmph!"

Gokudera :"Come on now! It's not a big dea-  Wait...don't tell me...you are jealous?"

You blushed upon hearing it. Gokudera smirked and hugged you from behind. You turn your head and Gokudera kissed you again and it was much more passionate. Then he whisper, "Don't worry, you will be my only one forever" sweetly into your ear. You blushes even deeper and lower your head. Then suddenly you can feel something bulging behind your back. You turn to look at Gokudera and he blushed hard.

-lemon warning-

You chuckled and then starts to rubbed the thing that was standing behind your back through his pants. Gokudera starts to moan and groan then he also starts to rub your womanhood with two fingers through your panties. Then you unzip his zipper, brought the pole out and continue rubbing it. Gokudera also moved on by pulling the cloth that was covering your womenhood to the side and inserted two fingers into your womenhood. Then both of you slowly increases the speed together and finally, both of you cummed together. Then you turned around and slowly, you sat onto the bulging stick. You moaned in great pleasure and then starts to move. Gokudera grabbed you two mountains and follow you rate. Soon, two of you cummed again. You pulled out and lean on Gokudera. Then from the outside of the room came the sound of the fan girls' squealing. Gokudera got dressed and stood up. You thought he was going to leave but he did not. He helped you got dressed and then gives you a piggyback. When he was about to go out with you like that you protested, "Wa-Wait, Gokudera, it's embarrassing!"

Gokudera :"But aren't your body arching now?"

You :"Uh-Um"

Gokudera :"Then let me carry you."

And with that, both of you went home like that.

-The White Valentine's Day-

To tell the truth, many people tried to approach you but everytime they tried to, Gokudera would glare and scare them away. Actually, you were quite happy, everytime Gokudera protect you, your tail would starts to figet in happiness and Gokudera also seems to be aware of that. But, unfortunately, today was raining. You are a half cat but you were still afraid of rain and thunder and worst,Gokudera needs to stay after school for some issues. So now, you were standing at the voyage, holding an umbrella, afraid to walk home alone. Then, suddenly Yamamoto appears out of nowhere. He then invited you to his house for a dinner. You thought that at least it would be better than walking alone in the rain so you accepted.

-after the dinner- (rain stopped)

You :"Yamamoto, thx for the dinner."

Yamamoto :"Hahaha, welcome!"

You then left and went back to Gokudera's place. When you open the door you saw Gokudera rushing to you asking nervously, "Where have you been? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

You then reply him with a no and told him what had happened. He then frown and carry you to the bedroom.

-lemon warning-

He threw you onto the bed and climb on top of you. He kiss you roughly and removed all of your clothes. Then, without any warning, he thrust deep into you, making you yelp.

Gokudera :"You were alone with other man when I'm not around huh?"

You :"Bu-But, it's only Yamamoto..."

Gokudera :"Yamamoto is a man too! What if he did anything to you!?"

Then, without giving you anytime to protest, he starts pumping in and out of you at a furious rate. You moan louder and louder and he start to massage your breast. He pinch your nipples and you get tighter. Then, with a deep thrust, he released his hot semen deep into you. He pulled out then on your neck, he bit down hard, hard enough to draw blood and then a mark was left there.

Gokudera :"Heh, that's to mark you as mine, forever..."

You nodded and he kissed your forehead. Then both of you sank into a deep, sound dream.

To be continue...

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

So, how was it? Good? Bad? Pls comment! *if can pls also leave some request, I'm sort of out of ideas. -_-