Chapter 7 ///Love making///

Hai Hai! Another lemon! Aye! I so EXTREME!!!! Now... cominciamo !!!! Lemon, Love, Lemon Love Chapter! ^w^

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Gokudera pushes you onto the carpet and kissed you roughly. When he broke the kiss, he said, "Stop talking about other man and think of me only!"

You :"Wha!?"

Before you could even finish the word he had slammed his lips onto yours again. He then forced his way into your mouth. You tried to struggle but sadly, you lost.

He moved his left hand to your womenhood and stroked it gently through your panties. He slowly remove your top along with your bra and rubbed your mountain at a steady rate. He used his thump to rubbed your nipples and they harden instantly. He then remove your panties and shoved two fingers into you. You moaned. He start to pump in and out of you and soon, you came. You then suddenly feel sad. You think that Gokudera was still being selfish. Tears started to stream down your face and Gokudera pulled away to look at you. He seems to realize what you were thinking and he said frustrated, "Sto-Stop crying!"

You skipped a beat.

Gokudera :"I'm...I'm sorry! Okay!? I wasn't trying to be selfish! It's just that...I hate how you make me so mad! How you always appear in my head! I hate how I get mad when I see you talking or being near other guys!"

More tears stream down but paused when Gokudera says, "I hate it! I hate...how I love you," he whispered the last part.

He, as well as you, stood up and an awkward silence followed.

His hands felt limp to his sides.

You hate it too. Hate how this guy was so evil, so dangerous, how he took your virginity, and how you fell for him.

You always tried to ran away because you didn't want to accept the fact that you actually loved him.

You cupped your hands to his cheeks and tilted his head up.

He had a crazed look in his eyes.

You stared into his olive-green eyes.

You never noticed how beautiful they were.

Gently you pulled his face forward and kissed his lips.

You pulled away and dropped your hands.

"I hate how I love you too," you say and looked away.

You were then quickly pressed against the wall.

"What are you-" you said halfway.

He grabbed your legs and wrapped them around his waist.

"You're mine (y/n). No one else but mine," he whispered into your ear and tamped his hard member into you.

You cried out and dug your nails into his back.

He was thrusting furiously into you.

"Ah! Go-Gokudera! Ohh~!" you moaned as he made love to you.

"Hah, I love your sounds" he panted with a smirk on his face.

He bit your collar bone.

"Ow!" you winced.

He smirked as he began kissing and biting you all over.

"You're mine. Don't you forget it," he bit you hard enough to draw blood.

You felt your whole body overheating. You didn't know how much more you could handle.

You shouted his name loudly and climaxed and the same goes for Gokudera.

Gokudera collapsed on top of you and both of your were panting heavily.

Gokudera :"I'm...so...tired"

You :"Me...Me too"

After a while, Gokudera slowly stand up from the sitting position and carries you. He carried you to the bedroom and then dropped you onto the bed. He then covers your body with the blanket. You then slowly drifted off to sleep without noticing. Gokudera too, due to the tiredness, drifted off to sleep beside you.

To be continue...

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

SORRY!!!!! T^T  I was sooo extreme to be able to write another lemon at first but then after halfway I ran out of ideas so this lemon is sooooooo shoooooort. T^T forgives me...

Next chapter is about jealousy so pls continue reading.  OwO