Chapter 1 『I'm a cat!?』

"Wh-why am I a cat!?" you thought as you look at yourself in a plane mirror which shows a snow white cat.

<Flashback>

You POV:

I'm a rich girl whom was always crowded with boys.The boys only come to me due to my richness,but when I come to Namimori High,things changed...I met Tsuna and his friends.Tsuna and his friends treat me like a true friend and not because of my richness but one person caught my heart ever since I met him,he is Gokudera Hayato.However,when I tried to talk to him with kindness he would scold me like stupid women and turned away blushing which makes me think he hates me.So I started to have a thought of giving up.But one day,when I was walking in a dark alley,I met an old women and she asked me:"young miss,whats your problem?About love right?"

Writer's/My POV

You jumped back a little,surprised by her right prediction but nodded and moved abit closer to her.You then ask her, "How do you know?"

??? :"Oh dear,of course I know,because-I'M THE GREAT GRAND WITCH! I can use magic to help you grant your wish."

You :"Seriously!?"

Witch :"Of course!"

"Then can you plsssss help me with my romance?" you pleaded and the witch says, "Sure! But my magic can only help you half way so you MUST help yourself too." After finish speaking,she casted a spell and you fainted.You were still in the dark alley but when you stand up,instead of two legs you stood up with FOUR legs and you have a body full of white fur with a long long tail.You were surprised and you shouted, "WH-WHY AM I A CAT!?"

<Flashback ends>

You turned around to talk to the witch but she's already disappeared.You walked closer to where the witch suppose to be and found a note and the note says:

Hahaha,are you surprised?I told you my magic can only help you half way so now that you had became your lover's favorite animal,good luck~

P.S. If you want to break the magic,you will need to make love with your lover or ask someone to take that little bell off your tail and you would change back to your human form temporary BUT...you can only transform back by taking the bell off in night and if you change back during daytime,you would disappear.

From:The witch.

After reading it,you couldn't say anything anymore.You are so surprised that you almost faint again.Although you are still shock,you managed to clam down abit. You walked back to your apartment and lay down on the sofa.Suddenly you heard a loud bang on the door and you jumped up.Its the landlord! He smelled you,a cat,which was banned from his apartment has entered. You tried to hide but soon found out by the landlord and he threw you out. "Oh great! Now I'm a homeless wild cat! What should I do!?" you thought as you panic and a thought suddenly went through your mind, "go to your lover's house..."

To be continue...