Chapter 3 ★I Love You★

Hey readers, I'm so sorry for such a slow update. I was having my end of year sec 1 examination and doesn't have time for writing. So, sorry~ OvO

---------------------------@--------------------------

//1 week later//

You've been living at Gokudera's place for 1 week. Everyday Gokudera would went to school and come back at about 6pm. When he came back you would called out to him by mewing. Then you would went into his bedroom and stick out your tail from the crack of the door for him to untie the bell. Everytime he untie the bell...

*POOF*

you would transformed back into your human form and of course, with your cat ears and a tail sticking out while you were naked but since your whole body except your tail were in the room, so Gokudera can't see your naked body. You quickly put on the dress that Gokudera brought for you and went outside. "Hey Gokudera, you still hadn't tell me how did you managed to get these clothes especially the underwear" you asked but Gokudera did not answer and instead, he blushed and turned away.

(authors POV+ Flashback :

Well, actually...the day after the incident(chapter 1), Gokudera went to the supermarket after his school. He went to a women's clothes shop and bought you some shirts at first. When he cash in the clerk asked, "Wow, did you brought this clothes for your girlfriend?" Gokudera blushed and shouted, "It's none of your business!" and the clerk chuckled. Next, he went to the girls' underwear shop. This time, the moment he step into the shop, everybody stared at him. He blushed deeply and went on to buy some free size underwear. When he cashes in, the clerk looked at him seriously shocked and Gokudera shouted at him, "Hu-hurried up!" while blushing.)

-Writers,My POV + Flashback ends-

The remaining of the day you live normally untill the time you went to bed. Gokudera would tie the bell back your tail before going to bed and you would cuddle up on the floor beside his bed. Although he,offered to let you sleep beside him on the bed but you,insisted that you were fine on the floor.

-next day at school-

Gokudera :*yawn*

Tsuna :"Oh Gokudera-kun, you seems to be tired these days, what happened? "

Gokudera :"Sorry to worry you, tenth. I'm absolutely fine!"

Tsuna :"Are you sure?"

Yamamoto :"Yeah, you also didn't turn up at Tsuna's place recently."

Tsuna :"What happened?"

Gokudera :"Tenth, really, it's nothing"

Tsuna :"Okay, if you say so but if there's anything please feel free to call us, kay?"

Gokudera :"Okay"

-after school-

Gokudera :"I'm home"

You :"Meow~"

"Okay, I will be right over" Gokudera says while he tried to pet you but before he could even touch you, you bite his outstretched hand.

Gokudera :"OUCH!"

You :*Turn your head in anger*

Gokudera :"Oh, sorry, I forgot you're a human."

You :"Meow!"

Gokudera :"Haha, you sounds really silly when you get angry as a cat and you can't scare me!"

You :"Grrrrrrr..."

Gokudera :"Haha" *make fun of you*

You :"..."

Gokudera :"Oi, what are you do- ...WHAT!?"

Before he could finish his sentence you had opened the window and just when he was about to stop you, you leaped out of the window. You could hear Gokudera shouting for you to come back but you did not turn back.You continue walking in the dark street alone and then suddenly, a downpour came running down. You hurriedly hide in the alley and cuddle up. Your vision starts to blur due to the tiredness and just as you were about to drifted off, you heard footsteps came running towards you and shouting your name. You can't believe what you have heard, its Gokudera's sound. You start to regret on running away like this so you did not show up.

Gokudera :"Oi! Come on, I'm just kidding, I'm sorry okay?"

"No, I should be the one sorry" you thought as you started to cry in silence.

Gokudera :*sign* "where the hell did she gone to? She might catch a cold!"

You :*whimper a bit*

"I guess she not her, maybe she went another direction" you heard Gokudera say as his footsteps slowly faded away. You then decided to go out and find a better hiding place but the moment you step out of the alley, a person carry you from the behind and the person says, "Gotcha!"

You turned around to see the person and to your surprised, it's Gokudera. You looked at him and tilted yout head and he say, "I guess you were surprised that I'm still here right?"

You nodded.

Gokudera :"I...heard you whimper"

You :"!?"

Gokudera :"Were you crying?"

You look down not willing to answer as he carries you.

Gokudera :*sign*

"let go home" he said and upon hearing the words, you tried to wiggle free but failed as his grip tightened around you.

"Why?" he asked

You :"?"

Gokudera :"Why were you running away?"

You :"..."

"Do you...hate me?" he asked and you hurriedly shake your head.

Gokudera :"Then...why?"

You :"..."

*sigh* "let's go home" he said again and you nodded.

-at Gokudera's place-

After your have reached, Gokudera untie your bell like usual and you took a bath. When you went out you saw Gokudera sitting on the sofa. Just when you were about to approach him, he asked, "who's your lover?"

You :"Huh?"

Gokudera :"Aren't you gonna find your lover so that you can change back into human?"

You :"Ye-Yeah"

Gokudera :"Then why don't you let me help you?"

You :"Ummm, well..."

Gokudera :"Your lover is me, right?"

You :"Wha-what? Wa-wait! I-I did not sa-say anything!"

Gokudera :*chuckle* "Why don't you tell me in the first place?"

You :"Umm, I'm so-sorry"

Gokudera :"There's nothing to be sorry about!"

You :"Yes, sorry!"

Gokudera :"Stop apologizing!"

You :"Yes, so-"

Before you could finish your word something soft had covered your lips. Then after a while you finally realise, its Gokudera's lip. He broke the kiss and then say, "I loved you too" and he smashed his lips on yours again.

To be continue...

---------------------------@--------------------------

Hey guys, seriously, I'm soooo sorry for such a late update. I've been very busy with my end of year examination but pls vote,comment and follow. My facebook account is the same as my username so pls do add me ^^  (★☆★☆★) I also doesn't want to end the story like this so I'm not doing the lemon parts yet.