Chapter 5 (♀Lemon♂)

-The next day-

You woke up next to Gokudera and look around just to find yourself in your human form naked. You yelp loudly and accidentally woke Gokudera up. He saw you and were startled. He hurriedly cover you with the blanket and turned away to the opposite side. He then realize a paper on the floor. He read it out loud: HoHoHo, it seems you have kissed your lover, congratulation! As a reward for all your hardwork, I had changed some setting on your magic. So, from now on you can be in your human form no matter it was day or night BUT you would have a tail and a pair of cat ears. If you want to be completely back into a human, instead of just making love...you must marriage your lover, so good luck!

P.S : if you want to change into a cat you just simply untie the bell. From: the world greatest witch*

After the last word, you were shocked and sad. You hung your head as thoughts rushes through your mind, "What are you going to do now? What are Gokudera going to do now?"

As you were thinking these, suddenly a pair of warm arms hug you from behind.

You :"Hu-Huh? What are you do-"

Before you could even finish the question Gokudera had kissed you. You were shocked at first but then kiss back. His hand then start rubbing your hips and then upper and upper and finally to the edge or the blanket. With a pull, the blanket dropped to the floor with a flopping sound. You quickly broke the kiss and cover yourself with your bare hand reflexively. He pushes you down onto the bed and then slowly removes your hand while saying, "Don't hide it, you are beautiful."

He stared at your now fully naked body for quite a while and then he lean down and sucked on your neck and then lower down to your collarbone. His right hand starts rubbing your breast as he continue to kiss you. You moan into the kiss as the pleasure goes through your throat. His tongue marked every part of your mouth as his territory. He broke the kiss and say gently, "you seem to be nervous, first time?" and you nodded. He smirked and then lower the light a bit which makes you feel better. He saw that you seems to relaxed a bit already so he lean his face closer to your breast and then sucked hard on your nipple. You let out a yelp as his right hand continue its job with his mouth giving you double pressure. His right hand then start to pinch your now harden nub and rubbing it. After a while his right hand leaves your breast and moves down to your womanhood. He circle his finger around the outer layer and slowly, he inserted one finger. You moaned in pain and pressure. He pumped his finger in and out and then added one more finger and then another one as your moans encourage him to do so. You soon came and he chuckled. He pulled out his finger and then licked them clean and say, "Hmmm,sweet~"

He removes all his clothes and then position himself at your entrance. He looked at you for permission and you nodded firmly. He thrust deep into you and you can feel tears forming. Gokudera saw this too so he kiss you eyelid gently and start to move slowly. At first you feel it was seriously painful but then slowly you feel great pressure cover over the pain. Gokudera went faster each time you moan his name and finally, both of you reached your climax. He collapsed on top on you and both were panting heavily. After cooling down, he slowly sat up as you continue to lie down.

Just then some thoughts suddenly runs through your mind, "Why was Gokudera so experienced? Don't tell me...he had done this with other girls before!? Well, it's not like it's impossible since he's so handsome, but still..."

You silence down.

Gokudera :"Hmm? Why were you sulking?"

You :"...nothing..."

"Hey, we are one already, so you shouldn't lie to me~" Gokudera whispers into your ear seductively.

You :"...have you..."

Gokudera :"?"

You :"...have you done this..."

"Oh!" he then realise what you were trying to say and he reply, "Don't worry, you are my first."

You :"Bu-But, you are so experienced!"

Gokudera :"Hmm...experienced huh?"

You :"Aren't you?"

Gokudera :"Well, actually I was just following my instinct of love for you. I fell for you the first time I saw you but then I thought you were not interested in me so I starts to give up recently and that's when you appear infront of my house as a cat..."

You felt a great relieve as Gokudera say so and without noticing, you had eventually drifted off into a deep sleep.

"Good night, my honey" you heard Gokudera whisper but you were actually not quite sure if it was a dream or what.

To be continue...

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Well, sorry for the late update, it was actually all my phone's fault! I suppose this chapter should be up at 13/10/14 but then when I delete a temporary chapter, my phone deleted this chapter instead of that temporary chapter so I have to rewrite, sorry for all your waiting.

P.S : from now on I will be updating more often since my exam is over so...keep up to date! ^_^