Chapter 2 〔New life〕

You decided to go to your lover's house to seek help but when you were half way to there,water bead start to drip onto you and not long after,it started to rain. You hurried through the road and finally,arrived at Gokudera's house.You were soaked and your body were already too tired to move an inch. In the end,you collapsed at the front door of Gokudera's house.

Gokudera's POV

When I came back from shopping, I saw a snow white cat that has a bell on its tail collapsed infront on my house front door. I was surprised that a cat whom are so beautiful, would roam to my house in such a bad weather. The cat's body is shaking abit and were curled together due to the coldness. I then decided to bring it inside and take care of it until it regain its consciousness.

Writer's/My POV

When you woke up, you found yourself at a place where you find familiar but also somewhat unfamiliar at the same time. When you look more closely, you realize that you are actually at Gokudera's house! Just as you stand up from the cushion, Gokudera came walking out of the kitchen. He saw you and said, "Oh, you are awake, how are you feeling?"

This is the first time you ever heard Gokudera talking so softly to you so you were quite surprise. When you snap back to reality, you quickly look at the clock in his house and found out that it's 8pm. You tried to tell Gokudera what happened and wanted him to take off your bell but what came out of your mouth is, "meow meow meow."

He look at you surprised. He knew that you want to say something but he couldn't understand at all so he say, "What are you trying to say?"

Your head dropped upon hearing the words and then a sudden thought flashes through your mind. You move your tail infront of his face and shake lightly. He was confused so he ask, "Umm, are you asking me to untie the bell?"

You nodded and he took the bell off. The moment he took it off...

*POOF*

You transformed back into a human but...with a tail and cat ears and worst, naked! "Eeeeek!" you yelped and quickly squat down to cover yourself. "Wh-What the hell!?" exclaim Gokudera. He was shocked but quickly take the blanket from his bedroom and threw it on you. You use the blanket to cover yourself fully and when you do so, Gokudera turned around. When you stand up, your face is totally flushed! Gokudera turned around to look at you again with flushed face. He was surprised, shocked and embarrassed. "Wh-What the hell just happened? Wh-Why are you a cat?" he asked and you told him everything except that his is your lover. He then ask, "Then why did you come to my house?"

"Well, since I got kicked out of my apartment and I have nowhere to go, I starts roaming around the street and then without noticing, I came up to your house. So I decided to seek help from you but the minute I step infront of your house, I fainted." you lied.

Gokudera :"..."

You :"Sorry"

Gokudera :"No, nevermind. But what are you going to do next? Continue living as a stray cat?"

You :"...I don't know..."

Gokudera :"Then why don't you...stay at my place untill the magic is broken?"

You :"Huh?"

Gokudera :"Well, I already have a cat myself so I don't mind having another plus you wouldn't want to many people to know about this thing right? So I guess I can help you at this and when it's night time I would help you take off the bell, what do you think?"

You :"Oh My God! Are you serious?"

Gokudera :"Of course I'm serious!"

You :"Thank you!!!"

You hugged him, while half naked.

Gokudera :"Wa-Wait a mi-minute!"

You :"Oh, sorry"

Gokudera :"Well, I guess we have to get you some shirt first."

You :"Ye-Yeah"

To be continue...

---------------------------@--------------------------

Sorry for slow update, I'm to busy with my other story "cat I'm heat".

But pls vote and comment. OvO