Never trust 5 attractive guys .

After spending another 10 minutes just resting in Joey's arms, staring at the sunset, we finally decide to get back to everyone.

I spin around, and see Meghan with her camera, recording us. Luke stands next to her with his vlogging camera. He quickly turns away, and pretends nothing happened.

"Sorry guys, I hope it's ok I filmed you. The shot was amazing, silhouetted and the sunset in the background. And you guys were so cute, I just couldn't resist." Meghan explains.

We walk up to her, hand in hand. "It's totally fine." I say, patting her head.

Joey speed walks up to her and pretends her punch her. "No, it's not ok!" he playfully says.

Meghan pretends to get hit and dramatically jerks her head to the wrong side. "Oh- woops," she says once she realizes her mistake.

"You're such a great actress, Meghan." Joey says sarcastically.

I wander off to where Luke is vlogging a bit away from Meghan and Joey, who are bickering playfully.

"Were you filming us?" I say in a demonic voice.

Luke struggles not to laugh. "No, kind sir. I was not filming you." Luke tries to mimics a poor little peasant's voice. He finally lets go and his laugh fills the area around us, mixing in with my own laugh.

He stops filming and we go back to Meghan and Joey, still giggling.

"We still need to shoot a few last scenes. The big kiss scene! Aah, don't tell Jimmy, but I'm really nervous. What do I do, I'm panicking." Meghan rushes through her words.

"Go for the tongue!" Joey says right away, then walks off to where Jimmy is by the railing.

"Maybe take off your pants." Luke adds.

I try not to laugh. "Just pretend the camera's not there." I touch Meghan's shoulder. "Pretend it's a real kiss."

"Well...ok then." Meghan says, unsure.

I pat her back one last time and she and Joey joins Jimmy by the railing overlooking the diminishing sunset. The sky was slowly turning darker and darker as night approached.

Joey hoists the camera up and presses record. Jimmy nervously looks up. Meghan bites her lip. In one sudden movement, Jimmy takes Meghan by the arm and kisses her deeply. They look so cute together I could burst. Meghan relaxes and brings her hand up to Jimmy's cheek. After a few seconds, they pull apart, and both of them are wearing the hugest smiles on their faces.

"Ok. We got it." Joey says, pressing another button.

Jimmy and Meghan laugh nervously. "Woo!" Jimmy says half-heartedly.

"That's a wrap!" Meghan says. making a wrapping motion with her hand.

Meghan turns away from Jimmy's view and makes a screaming face at me. I smile hugely and hug her, whisper-screaming with her.

By the time all of this was over, the moon was high in the sky and stars shined brightly beside it.

We all go our separate ways. Jimmy and Meghan stay at the boardwalk, Luke and Ingrid lay in the sand and look at the stars, and me and Joey walk by the water.

Joey takes my hand and we stroll along, talking about anything and everything. It's only when he mentions the super futuristic car he wanted in an episode of Eff Yeah I Want That, that I remember Alyssa and the interview with Nina Dobrev at Teen.

I quickly fumble through my things in my bag and find my phone. Its 12:30 am. 10 missed calls. From Alyssa.

"Oh no..." I mutter, "No. No. No. No. No." I panic.