Explaining

Everyone starts to leave at around 2 am. Whitney's the first to leave, followed by Saywer, Meghan, and finally Cat. Luke, Ingrid, Jason, Alex, and John all help clean up the aftermath. Nobody drank, but balloons and half empty soda cans were everywhere.

I helped clean stuff up. "So you've started vlogging again, Luke?"

"Yeah, I think it's a good time. You should start again too, Joey," Luke says while sweeping the floor.

"I think I'll make a video once we get home," Joey says from the couch.

~

About an hour later, the house is clean again. Brittany, Ingrid, Luke, Joey, and I all pack into the car, Luke driving.

Luke drives us back home and drops us off with a hug. Brittany and I help Joey out of the car and into the house. It's time consuming, but we end up getting home safely.

Brittany retreats to her room with a goodnight and Joey and I go to his room.

"I think we should explain everything." I say, flipping a light on.

"Are you sure you want to?" Joey cringes when he sits on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah. Your viewers deserve an explanation." I help Joey set up the camera and lights and soon we start filming.

"Hey guys, I know it's been a really long time since I've made a video. But my life has been crazy. And Aria and me are here to explain everything. You want to start?" He faces me.

"Ok, so...remember back a loooong time ago when Joey missed a few days of vlogging? Well I got stabbed one of those days. Yup." I take a deep breath. "Some random dude came out of nowhere and stabbed me. Luckily, Joey found me just in time and I'm fine now." I smile.

"Now remember back when Luke and I missed more days of vlogging? Well Ingrid got kidnapped. The same people who stabbed Aria kidnapped Ingrid. But, we got her back safety." Joey explains.

"And remember that vlog where we said we were going to stay at my sister's house?" I start talking. "Well everything was fine, we were driving there then I get a call from my sister, telling me the same people have her hostage in her own home. We instantly went there, and in the process of getting her back, one of the girls shot Joey in the leg. He had to go to the hospital for 3 weeks." My eyes start to water.

Joey sees me. "Awww don't cry, I'm ok now!" he wipes the hot tear that escaped and gently kisses me on the lips.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry this happened."

"Don't be, it wasn't your fault at all." Joey is suddenly aware of the camera. "Anyways, there's the explanation. It's 3 am now, so we gotta sleep." Joey yawns.

"I'll even vlog for you sometimes if you're not feeling well." I smile at Joey, trying to convince him to let me.

"Thanks, I really like that. Expect daily vlogs again. Oh and Luke didn't vlog either for these same reasons, May the odds be ever-"

"In your favor!" I finish.

"Gooooooodbye!" we both say.

"Well that feels better." I say, stretching.

"Let's sleep, I feel like sleeping for a couple weeks." Joey crawls from the edge of the bed into the middle.

"Let me change, I'm not sleeping in jeans." I say and head for some warm pajama pants. I quickly change into them and a light blue v-neck in the bathroom area. I don't bother closing the door.

When I come back, Joey's all ready for bed in his boxers, the usual. I snuggle up close to him and he takes me in his arms. The day exhausted me so I quickly fall asleep.

~

"Good morning everyone! Joey's still sleeping, that little buttocks. I'm currently editing the video that you have probably already seen. I actually know how to edit! I know, shocker, but I took some classes on film in high school. Its 5 am right now, i'm a real morning person. Anyways, talk you people later," and I stop recording on the little red camera.

I set down the camera and realize my hair was a mess. Oh well. I yawned widely. Right after waking up at 5 am, I went straight to editing, not bothering to get ready. I thought Joey would want the video to be up by today, but I didn't want to wake him up.

I begun the editing marathon.

~

It was only a 4 minute video, so it took 5 hours to edit, including breaks. Joey still hasn't woken up. Well we did go to sleep until 3 am. It was currently 10 am. I started to upload the video.

I decide to check up on YouTube. I log in and check my subscriptions. A bunch of new videos, but two catch my eye. It's Meghan's and Cat's vlogs from the party.

I click on Meghan's first. It starts off with a "Good morning Burries! It's not morning..." and it continues with her afternoon full of her new puppy. I start to pay attention when it cuts to Meghan surrounded by a bunch of people. Joey shows up in crutches and everyone yells "SURPRISE!". His reaction is priceless. It turns into a huge grin and everyone crowds around him. Then it cuts to further into the party where Meghan is filming me and Joey on the couch. I see my cheesy smile at her compliment and she starts talking about her dog again. The vlog ends.

I scroll down and see that the two top comments are the same.

"Did anyone else notice that Joey is in crutches?"

"Why does Joey have a huge cast on his leg?"

Well I guess what the currently uploading video is for.

I kicked back my feet and got comfortable in the chair. I plugged in some earphones and curled up in the chair. I put my iPod in my pocket and played my favorite playlist consisting Time Travel" by Nevershoutnever, "Happy" by Luke Conard, "You're Beautiful" by Onision and so many more. Before I knew it, my eyes dropped shut, and I drifted away.